Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Day 1 on those parades if they drop. Gonna double up on the infernos. Basically it's time to cop everything I wanted lol.

I want the Parades and the Game 1/7's. Stop playing around Nike. I haven't purchased a Nike Product in 4 years,

Last edited:
Any Kyrie 2 "Effects" sz 9.5-10, floating around anywhere? (ebay seems to have dried up)

I know its a longshot...

Thanks

Nice i tripled up on the infernos and soo glad i did

It's the only 2 I have at this moment. But part of that is my regret of sleeping on the red 1. Infernos were the only must have for me initially. I have about 4 for sure color ways I want and an ID or 2

https://www.bouncewear.com/nl/baske...choenen/nike-kyrie-2-triple-black_819583--008

Triple blacks

Parades look 
pimp.gif

Damn, did those Kyrie USA jerseys really sell out already? Still hoping for the white authentic one to drop. Just ordered the blue tshirt for now though.

Damn, did those Kyrie USA jerseys really sell out already? Still hoping for the white authentic one to drop. Just ordered the blue tshirt for now though.
Right?!?! These authentication need to drop soon, getting to impatient. Along with one of these play off PE's too

Yeah I was about to ask if there's just a bunch sitting at outlets or something since they're all over eBay. Might have to check local Chicago ones tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom