Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
My pair from the outlets came in, these things are really nice in person. The patches are a really nice touch imo, it's lame that they stole yours.. wtf someone gonna do with those patches anyway? 

I have no idea why nike is not releasing them thats the biggest miatake but its still early the kyrie 3 wont come out till like december so im sure we have a few more colorways dropping so lets keep fingers crossed

Remember in the 2012 playoffs when Lebron went off against the Celtics in Game 6 and everybody wanted those 9 Elites he wore and they didn't release? That's basically what the Game 5's are. I don't think Nike even thought about releasing them.

I planned to buy both the parades and the game 7's but since it looks like the Game 7's aren't releasing anyway, I am boycotting.

So I guess the Kyrie 2 white USA general retail pairs differ from the ones he's wearing. The general retail pairs have the blue strap whereas the ones he's been wearing since he joined Team USA has a white strap.

I don't know why he doesn't wear the blue strap ones available for retail because they look better with that blue than white.

So I guess the Kyrie 2 white USA general retail pairs differ from the ones he's wearing. The general retail pairs have the blue strap whereas the ones he's been wearing since he joined Team USA has a white strap.

I don't know why he doesn't wear the blue strap ones available for retail because they look better with that blue than white.
That's Nike for you..

Last edited:

I think it makes the GR look bad when the player wants to wear a different version of it. Why should I buy the USA's if Kyrie doesn't want to wear them?

I think it makes the GR look bad when the player wants to wear a different version of it. Why should I buy the USA's if Kyrie doesn't want to wear them?
You corroborated my thoughts. I agree it makes the general release pair look bad with the player contradicting things like that.

pretty sure those will only be GS sizing. Would be too cheese (bus) for adults.

on a semi-related topic, after seeing last night's game, I still stand by my original comment in here that this years USA basketball team is very mediocre. 

I agree, this year's lack of true play makers kinda robbed the fun out of it.

These guys are still good players but don't have the same pull that LBJ, CP3, Kobe and Wade have for USA basketball.

Also I have to agree that the PE's Kyrie wore yesterday are better than the GR

Last edited:
Ugh man I want those Game 7's... c'mon Nike.

im still waiting on the grammy night 1's.. so yeah, you might be waiting a while :lol:

also, parades came in yesterday from Centre. I love them in hand. Can easily make that the last Kyrie 2 I grab. hopefully nothing catches my eye.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom