Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
View media item 2259660 managed to snag a couple at my hoh one to rock and one to stock for years down the road lol, also got the green on the way from kcrew was pretty easy at ftl today though mind u another guy after me bought a few

View media item 2259660 managed to snag a couple at my hoh one to rock and one to stock for years down the road lol, also got the green on the way from kcrew was pretty easy at ftl today though mind u another guy after me bought a few

I got a few as well, but there are going to be a lot of salty people come lunchtime. These are kind of limited. All three of my local HOH only got two of each size. With all the online sites already being sold out, people are going to have to rely on the after market.

I got a few as well, but there are going to be a lot of salty people come lunchtime. These are kind of limited. All three of my local HOH only got two of each size. With all the online sites already being sold out, people are going to have to rely on the after market.
Yea people will be pretty salty but I dont resell I just legitimately love the model of the shoe and have almost every colorway so it was a definite cop for me I hope everyone who really wanted them gets them though

To the people saying there's nothing 'What The?' about these, I guess it's not just about the loud colors now. Yes the inside is really busy but they actually used different kinds of materials through out. Very well crafted in my opinion.
Is there a complete breakdown of what piece from each shoe makes up the what the's? Your pictures are the first time I've noticed one shoe has the all star mesh pattern, and the other has the green glow mesh.

So this am went and grabbed the what the's from a local ftl...while ringing out was talking with the emp and he mentions they have a "special" pair releasing next weekend(17th)...wouldn't give any details but we've heard nothing about this "special" colorway, correct? Nothing on any release calendar and even called another hoh and they couldn't confirm or deny...I think the guy was just trying to seem "important" and "knowledgeable" ...anyhow, these what these are perfectly executed...the details are on point and I love how clean they are for a what the imo...

Is there a complete breakdown of what piece from each shoe makes up the what the's? Your pictures are the first time I've noticed one shoe has the all star mesh pattern, and the other has the green glow mesh.

I only have the BHM and the Krispy Kreme. The heelside on the left is the BHM pattern and I think Xmas on the right. They also have the Kyrache logo on the right heelside. The swooshes are removable too.

View media item 2259798
View media item 2259803

So this am went and grabbed the what the's from a local ftl...while ringing out was talking with the emp and he mentions they have a "special" pair releasing next weekend(17th)...wouldn't give any details but we've heard nothing about this "special" colorway, correct? Nothing on any release calendar and even called another hoh and they couldn't confirm or deny...I think the guy was just trying to seem "important" and "knowledgeable" ...anyhow, these what these are perfectly executed...the details are on point and I love how clean they are for a what the imo...
The Doernbechers release on the 17th. 

The Doernbechers release on the 17th. 

I thought the db collection only released through Nike directly or am I mistaken? Anyhow thanks for the reply, I completely forgot about the dbs release this weekend and it seems as that is the only unreleased 2 left...

I thought the db collection only released through Nike directly or am I mistaken? Anyhow thanks for the reply, I completely forgot about the dbs release this weekend and it seems as that is the only unreleased 2 left...
That's what I thought as well. Footlocker doesn't have them on their release calendar. I can't imagine he was talking about anything other than the DBs though, so who knows. 

This and the gold additions to lace holes and lace tips
Didn't notice the gold lace holes at first glance until I read this. When I looked at my pair it still took me a second to find them. Just the uppermost lace holes on the outside of the shoe are gold. 

I believe the right heelclip is part of the design of the effects heel just embedded instead of printed...

Back
Top Bottom