Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Be glad they didn't cancel your order. Kicks crew common practice is to cancel order only to find it pop back up with a higher price. Smh
Yea man, Im just happy they finally shipped my pair.
Jeez. Kinda debating on ordering the Greens from them now
I honeslty don't think Kicks-Crew has them. They told me the hold up on my pair was because they were waiting on them from their "supplier".

Got my DBs from Nike on wednesday. You think nike would give me a discount code for shipping a jacked up box. Kyries weren't affected but im a little annoyed the box came like this.
Whoever was the shipping provider was probably throwing the box around since its holiday time

Need those green wtk b4 spring hits!!!! With the Kyrie 3s dropping monday, doubt we get the green pair here in the states!!!

I received mine today via Stockx for first time last week. Was surprised how quick they arrived after I ordered them. For buying it's a good app. I see prices cheaper on there. Selling they take a lot more than GOAT.
I am still on the search for a pair under 200 in my size 

I received mine today via Stockx for first time last week. Was surprised how quick they arrived after I ordered them. For buying it's a good app. I see prices cheaper on there. Selling they take a lot more than GOAT.
Yeah I just went and looked. The White WTKyrie were on there for 150 when I paid 170 on GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom