L/C 2009 Space Jams - Jordan XI

Not 100 authentic I promise that I've owned over 4 pairs of the 2009 release around the pods starts yellowing way before the entire sole those are yellowing like thenog space jams from 2000

Not 100 authentic I promise that I've owned over 4 pairs of the 2009 release around the pods starts yellowing way before the entire sole those are yellowing like thenog space jams from 2000
These are yellowing exactly how they should be. Some pairs yellow at a slower rate than other pairs depending on how they were stored

These are yellowing exactly how they should be. Some pairs yellow at a slower rate than other pairs depending on how they were stored

Glad someone knows that not every single pair looks exactly the same. Especially with these '09 jams.

Im going with legit as well.. Im thinking the sole pic may just be a case of bad lighting. We must remember there were a grip of Jams made, we've seen some soles darker than others on DS pairs over the years, also they may have been cleaned or something..Do we know if this may be the case? MANY factors go into oxidation. For instance a pair in Denver will oxidize slower than a pair in Philly because of elevation etc. also depends on the place where their kept..Dank basement pairs will yellow faster than climate controled closets etc..

I just always see peeps here talking "ive had 6 pairs of this or that and those are fakes!" ..6 pairs of any release will not speak for a million pair run guys. There are 999,994 pairs you haven't seen..Feel me?
I see NO other tells of fake Jams on this pair..EVERYTHING is correct IMO.

Last edited:
Im going with legit as well.. Im thinking the sole pic may just be a case of bad lighting. We must remember there were a grip of Jams made, we've seen some soles darker than others on DS pairs over the years, also they may have been cleaned or something..Do we know if this may be the case? MANY factors go into oxidation. For instance a pair in Denver will oxidize slower than a pair in Philly because of elevation etc. also depends on the place where their kept..Dank basement pairs will yellow faster than climate controled closets etc..

I just always peeps here talking "ive had 6 pairs of this or that and those are fakes!" ..6 pairs of any release will not speak for a million pair run. There are 999,994 pairs you haven't seen..Feel me?
I see NO other tells of fake Jams on this pair..EVERYTHING is correct IMO.

Definitely possible for yellowing to vary. If people look a little more closely, you can see the true yellowing near some parts of the traction pods. I had 3 pairs of the '06 black metallic 5's. All with different shades of yellowing on the soles and netting. One of them with little to no yellowing. Plus if these '09 jams didn't have the correct yellowing, they almost always have another tell, whether it's an aspect on the shoes or the box/accessories. This pair has no tells.

Question is would you buy them with your own hard earned money since you guy convinced their legit

Definitely possible for yellowing to vary. If people look a little more closely, you can see the true yellowing near some parts of the traction pods. I had 3 pairs of the '06 black metallic 5's. All with different shades of yellowing on the soles and netting. One of them with little to no yellowing. Plus if these '09 jams didn't have the correct yellowing, they almost always have another tell, whether it's an aspect on the shoes or the box/accessories. This pair has no tells.
+1..Thats my logic here as well..IF they were fake we would be talking about more than just yellowing.. High PL cut, stretched 23s, general shape, etc. ALL that checks out here to me..OP i would buy these with confidence.

Alright man its your own opinion in my opinion I remember a Mr air randay who was putting out some poop that looked legit real legit how would anyone ever know is the the real question that dude a line of space jams out in aprill 2010 that look damn legit but his was fake

Even though they look good if anything is off with any space jams or cool grets I stay cause I remember all they poop that was getting put out that looked real legit

Question is would you buy them with your own hard earned money since you guy convinced their legit

I would definitely buy them for the right price of course, I don't just fall for rape prices and waste a bunch of money. But I would love to have this pair with little yellowing. Once these are worn in, the true yellowing will become obvious and I can guarantee you that. I also know which shoes from Air Randy you are referring to and those were obvious fakes. If you really had several pairs of these '09 jams like I do, then you should also know that they're legit.

Well I know what I seen in person I would love to own another pair of these of course but at the end of my day I seen in person I will try n get some pics of those air randys that look to perfect for comfort knowing his was fake my boy has them still I will get some pics n start a thread cause their damn close to my legit pairs

Well I know what I seen in person I would love to own another pair of these of course but at the end of my day I seen in person I will try n get some pics of those air randys that look to perfect for comfort knowing his was fake my boy has them still I will get some pics n start a thread cause their damn close to my legit pairs

My dude. No disrespect, but I could barely make out what you just said. Use periods or something because I'm getting confused.

Back
Top Bottom