L/C on 2013 Royal 1, PLEASE...

Better. But I'm sorry to say that these aren't authentic.

Wrong shade of blue

Wrong shiny leather.

Wrong swooshes.

Wrong widows peaks on heels and probably the toes too.

Wrong production tag.

Keep your Tiffany's. Wait for another trade for an authentic pair.

Thanks. I had a feeling that there fake too. Ima ask that person for closer pics. Then put it on here by 10. PST. Please help me check one more time

No need for any more pics. These are 100% fake. Don't even bother. Just keep looking around.

No worries. Post up any other trade offer you get. People are gonna try to scam you for those tiffs.

I was actually somewhat jealous you got this trade offer until I saw the pics lol. You're going to have to add some light cash trading your tiffs for royals.

I was actually somewhat jealous you got this trade offer until I saw the pics lol. You're going to have to add some light cash trading your tiffs for royals.

Nope! I don't need to add. Lol just a straight trade.

Nope! I don't need to add. Lol just a straight trade.
well he offered that i'm saying because the royals were fake. i'm saying legit royals for tiff highs will require cash on top, because of the going market prices for both.

well he offered that i'm saying because the royals were fake. i'm saying legit royals for tiff highs will require cash on top, because of the going market prices for both.

Yeah I think so too. He said that he got it from his brother and that he works at nike.

market price has nothing to do with thirst and hassle of selling a shoe rather than a straight up trade, something worth 500 but the seller doesnt like them can be had with a 300 trade bait just on the thirst for the object that he wants rather than the object he has in his posession now, it can be done and im sure more one sided trades have happened because of this.

Back
Top Bottom