**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

random thought:
when they put up that Kobe statue, they should have him wearing 8 on the front and 24 on the back

turnovers and sloppiness ruined us at the end. Couple bad fouls by our guys too.

I'm no expert but when your team is getting whipped while you continue to make mistake after mistake after mistake. Don't you think its time to call a time out or something? Maybe bring in a bench player or two to provide a spark? Anything? Instead of just watching in your stupid suit.

Lakers kinda need
I'm no expert but when your team is getting whipped while you continue to make mistake after mistake after mistake. Don't you think its time to call a time out or something? Maybe bring in a bench player or two to provide a spark? Anything? Instead of just watching in your stupid suit.

This is the frustrating in watching a young team. You're watching them go through growing pains. I see the plays they're trying to make and alot of them are good ideas but the execution isn't there.

What's happening I don't have the channel?.
Just looking at box score KCP has 2 pts is he okay?
Comments here look like Luke put on some stupid lineup

"Luke Walton said he pulled his starters in final three minutes because that unit was not getting back on defense. Walton wanted to send the message of how serious he is about getting back in transition. But the coach says he is thrilled with the overall effort of the team and how the Lakers competed in this game despite blowing a 17-point lead."

C'mon Luke, this ain't the year to be throwing games.

- Once again our half court offense kills us. Once the game slows down we don't have someone who can get us a bucket. We don't have bigs who can get their own buckets or guards who can break the defense down. Once the game slows down we're toast.
- Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers. We lead the league in turnovers and I don't see this changing.
- Down the stretch we continually got beat for rebounds
- Weird line-ups by Luke. We couldn't hit a shot down the stretch but he didn't put Ingram and Zo back in.
+ We actually played good defense tonight
+ Kuzma looks like our only consistent offensive player sometimes. He's the only player that where I know what I'm getting every night.
- Randle led us in plus/minus with a +14 and Lopez was the worst with a -21:sick::sick::sick:

"Luke Walton said he pulled his starters in final three minutes because that unit was not getting back on defense. Walton wanted to send the message of how serious he is about getting back in transition. But the coach says he is thrilled with the overall effort of the team and how the Lakers competed in this game despite blowing a 17-point lead."

C'mon Luke, this ain't the year to be throwing games.
He threw the game not when he subbed out the starters with few mins left but when he brought his starters in when they came back and took the lead. Randle was playing well, so lets sub him out for slow foot Lopez as he commited turnover after turnover. Also he didnt call time outs when the Raptors were on that crazy run in the 2nd and beginning of the 3rd.

Thing about our turnovers that's so frustrating is the majority of them are unforced. Fools just dribbling into traffic, jumping into the air to make passes, JC be extra careless with the ball.

Back
Top Bottom