**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I was going back in forth between studying and watching the game, so idk if BI disappeared or if Luke had a trash lineup in that threw things out of wack

Lol Julius being a +14, leading the team in scoring, and playing 23 minutes is peak Luke Walton right now. Just no justification for why Randle shouldn't be playing more.

looking at the box score ball kuzma and clarkson had 4 turnovers a piece. brook and ingram 3 a piece. brook did have 3 blocks tho

i have to believe we lead the league in traveling violations :lol:

luke didnt play bogut ennis and deng and that was great until he inserted ennis in there and ennis proceeded to give us 5 minutes ofgarbage play

Luke should have left kuzma or randle in and left Lopez on the bench when he put the starters in ...but overall good effort by team

Also I think Lonzo was worried about where he was gong to celebrate his 20th last night after the game because he was coasting most of the night. As far as Ingram, I'm assuming it was past his bedtime and he was just really tired because there's no other explanation for his sorry play.

Luke starting Nance over Julius is dumb.

Also, I know we need him to develop, but the fact that Ingram is getting more minutes than Kuzma is not helping win any games right now.

Luke starting Nance over Julius is dumb.

Also, I know we need him to develop, but the fact that Ingram is getting more minutes than Kuzma is not helping win any games right now.

And against New Orleans, a loss, Kuzma played more minutes than Ingram.

Against the Suns and Wizards, Wins, Ingram played more minutes.

So, ONE, single game, opening night, that we lost when Ingram played more than Kuzma.

That's probably what you were referring to tho.

#CoachingNarratives

Ingram weak as hell thats his main problem
Normal Powell, a smaller defender, was using his strength to stop Ingram on a few plays.

I don’t know if his string bean lookin *** will ever bulk up tbh

Randle sucks, Nance should start. (Lose game to playoff team) Randle should start!!!!!

Luke should play the young guys to develop!!!! Not Ingram tho, he sucks.

Luke is an idiot for playing Deng!!!!! 4 straight DNP's later.....

Luke just sits there during runs, no timeouts!!!!!!! Just like Phil used to do.

People just *****ing to *****. Period. All summer long people complained about Randle, lose one game and he NEEDS to be starting.

Nevermind Kuzma plays PF also and people want his minutes upped, so soon as Randle plays, "Kuzma needs to play more" or "Nance needs to be starting!!!!"

It's never gonna stop. You guys are going to blame Luke for losses like he's the reason young teams lose games in the NBA. And the coach blame will shift from player to player. Ingram should play, Ingram should sit, Randle/Nance, play Lopez, sit Lopez, blah blah blah.

Thing about our turnovers that's so frustrating is the majority of them are unforced. Fools just dribbling into traffic, jumping into the air to make passes, JC be extra careless with the ball.

This, passing has been lazy and careless at times, to go with the dribbling into the lane with nowhere to go and just losing the ball.

Ingram played 23 last night.

Kuzma 32.

:lol: my bad

Let me rephrase, I'd prefer if Kuzma & Randle were starting because they give us the best chance to win. I hate how Luke does his hockey rotations cuz he acts like he has the best bench in the league. Stop doing hockey lineups and start staggering better.

Back
Top Bottom