**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Didn't catch the first 3 quarters, was BI just passive or struggling?

Both.

Luke gotta go. Period. I like the guy but he is not ready yet

We’re on pace to win about 30-35 games which is about how many games most logical fans thought we would win.

Luke has issues that need to be addressed but give him some time. Coaching carousels will make it even harder to establish anything

Luke does some strange things. I haven't heard anyone talking about running thru walls for him like last year. I'll give him credit that most of his players are doing what he's asked and the defense has improved. But other than that he's got a lot to learn

Both.

We’re on pace to win about 30-35 games which is about how many games most logical fans thought we would win.

Luke has issues that need to be addressed but give him some time. Coaching carousels will make it even harder to establish anything

How did you calculate that? :lol:
Actually we’re on pace to win 26 since we’ve won 11 out of 35 thus far

Nah, keep Luke. players are just too young, gotta learn how to win. And I ain't tryin to hear Mark Jackson's talk about Jesus in every pre and post game conference

Ya just can’t stand those prayer sessions at mid court, the team chapel in the locker room , all the god and Jesus talk. Ya that’s pretty much it lol

Plus, the team is playing hard for Luke this year. Great coaches were not great in their first 2 seasons in their 30’s. Give it time. Y’all really want another coaching carousel sheesh

While the losing sucks...I still realize our best players are 1 and 2 year guys...

If we had a legit closer to battle CP3, we probably win this game.

Happy New years gang! #lakergang

Here's my 2 cents on Luke as a coach so far.

He's a young coach who barely had any assistant coaching experience. He's learning as he goes with this young team.

I get that a lot of people on this thread and other forums like LG want him fired after not even 2 full seasons mainly because it's out of frustration with the losing the team has been through for the past 4 years. But people really need to chill and give him more time and the talent around him needs to get better on the team. He's in the 2nd year of a 5 year contract. I don't think he's in any danger of losing his job anytime soon as long as the young core continues to listen to him and buy into what he's trying to do here long term wise.

Unrealistic expectations by a lot of people in here. Lakers have no superstar and not even a star. For them to ever win a game it pretty much has to be luck. Luck includes stuff like good coaching, team chemistry etc. It won’t override actual talent though.

There legit isn’t a star or a super star on this team. The realistic bar should be set at 31.

Ya just can’t stand those prayer sessions at mid court, the team chapel in the locker room , all the god and Jesus talk. Ya that’s pretty much it lol

Plus, the team is playing hard for Luke this year. Great coaches were not great in their first 2 seasons in their 30’s. Give it time. Y’all really want another coaching carousel sheesh
god is good all day everyday b

no need to hate

ima pray for you praise the lord!!!!

When people say fire Luke, who do you wanna replace him with? Not that many amazing coaches available and this isn't exactly the most enticing gig right now. I'm sure Luke will get at least another year to grow. No need to complain about him yet.

We all knew they were gunna lose this game after the double OT NYE game last night. That's why last night's L hurt so badly. Crazy of the NBA to schedule a back to back on NYE & NY day :smh:

Can't wait til Lonzo comes back man.

9ox_Eysy.png

Back
Top Bottom