**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I still find it hard to believe anyone would leave their squad and join the second worst team in the league.

Where did all this Free Agent talk about big name players coming to play for LA originate from?

From what I remember, the last big name free agent we got was Shaq. GP and Mailman don’t really count as they were on the tail end of their careers.

Everybody else was via TRADE.

Where did all this Free Agent talk about big name players coming to play for LA originate from?

From what I remember, the last big name free agent we got was Shaq. GP and Mailman don’t really count as they were on the tail end of their careers.

Everybody else was via TRADE.

Ron Artest was still decent with Houston when we signed. Can't remember anyone else really. Dwight was a trade but he gave the OK to be traded to the Lakers, so it's kind of like a FA choosing us :rolleyes

Funny how Luke said he didn’t believe in guys losing a starting spot due to injury when Nance came back, but now Brook is coming off the bench

I guess Kuz got the rookie treatment

Randle grabs rebound in the paint surrounded by 3 guys. He was facing Kuz flailing his arms for the kick out... I’ve come around on Randle some degree, but I don’t get why he refuses to kick it out.. ever.

Back
Top Bottom