**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Cp you alive? What do you think? Or should we wait still

Let them grow, sign PG. Keep Randle.

Year, two years down the road, see if Lonzo/Ingram grow enough, then flip what you don't need for that extra piece.

Build, don't tear it all down chasing pipe dreams. Stay patient.

let them grow....this aint no philly trust the process ****

we need to bring on winners who breed winning and continue the lineage of this brand, no clue what the last 5-6 years been about...management been riding the ghost of kobe bryant so tuff the last few years to salvage whatever morale laker fans have and keep some goddamn excitement around Lakers basketball.....but now its running thin....the last card they got is Kobe's statue(s) unveiling

this ain't no expansion team, build your way up kind of franchise here ok....this is the ****ing lakeshow....and if these scrubs aint good enough to get it done here....they can go. Well still be here.

Last edited:
Its been 5 years since we made the playoffs.

5 years.

I understand the process. I understand letting them grow.

Same time this is a franchise with 16 banners.

This has to be the last year of this BS...

that long streak we had.....something like 28 of 30 years in the playoffs or something crazy like that.......seems like ancient history

damn ya'll 5 straight years of this crap.....

I mean how long do you expect a team to continue to engage on defense at 150% when they cant win any games.
Yeah they're professionals and yeah they're getting paid millions to play hard every night, but cmon... be real.

Im not happy about it, nor do I accept it.
But i understand it. :emoji_shrug:

blame Kobe on the team sucking and having to resort to unsuccessful tanking strategies. Seriously, it is his fault but that's what 5 rings gets you right? The opportunity and right to torpedo the franchises future.

blame Kobe on the team sucking and having to resort to unsuccessful tanking strategies. Seriously, it is his fault but that's what 5 rings gets you right? The opportunity and right to torpedo the franchises future.

Horrible take bro.
Ill let it slide though because mine haven't been much better.

All this losing is taking its toll on us lol

Randle rumored to be discussed with Cuban and the Mavs.
They might be willing to take Deng's contract to attain him.

If Randle is going to be let go in the off-season anyways (which I dont agree with), but if he is...then id rather do this deal and get Deng of our hands.
Worth a flyer on Noel, no?

Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 10.28.30 AM.png

Again...I am not comparing Randle to Noel. Randle has been one of our, if not thee best player this season. He has great potential offensively and defensively and he's a much better player. I am just saying, if were going to lose him anyways...better to get this package than nothing, right?...

Monta Ellis
Sasha lol
Deron Williams
Isaiah Canaan
Brandon Jennings
Ty Lawson
Barbosa
Bobby Brown

slim pickins out there....unless they're looking at G League or some lesser known players

Randle rumored to be discussed with Cuban and the Mavs.
They might be willing to take Deng's contract to attain him.

If Randle is going to be let go in the off-season anyways (which I dont agree with), but if he is...then id rather do this deal and get Deng of our hands.
Worth a flyer on Noel, no?

Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 10.28.30 AM.png

Again...I am not comparing Randle to Noel. Randle has been one of our, if not thee best player this season. He has great potential offensively and defensively and he's a much better player. I am just saying, if were going to lose him anyways...better to get this package than nothing, right?...

If we have to trade Julius and Dlo to rid ourselves of the Deng and Moz contracts, then so be it......thank you Mitch and Jim........but it is what it is

If we have to trade Julius and Dlo to rid ourselves of the Deng and Moz contracts, then so be it......thank you Mitch and Jim........but it is what it is

I agree with this, gotta move Deng's contract.

Gotta find takers for KCP and Brook while we're at it.

Back
Top Bottom