**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Defensive 7 footer who can pass and protect the rim for dirt cheap, not a bad idea. Cost us nothing so who cares. Now we can free TB aka baby Capela

At least Zo came back looking good even though he's not 100%

Still shot 50% from the field and 43% from 3

Lopez has been solid on defense this year. If anything, his offense has been underwhelming.

Its been 5 years since we made the playoffs.

5 years.

I understand the process. I understand letting them grow.

Same time this is a franchise with 16 banners.

This has to be the last year of this BS...

More than half that time was the Kobe send off years. Our best players are 2 rookies and a second year player, the regime is in the middle of its first season. Unless we land a star, we're not improving to the level Lakers fans are used to. And you better hope if we do it's not Boogie because he's only going to complicate the flow of offense and hurt the defense more.

Trade Lopez

60F4CC01-7CA0-4DD3-8C2E-452D706E2DD5.jpeg

I can at the very least understand the reasoning behind acquiring Broke Lopez, but I really wanna know who’s idea it was to sign KCP.

The fact that a barely average team like the Pistons let him walk wasn’t a red flag?

Also I don’t think dude should be serving a jail sentence and on the team at the same time.
You can’t talk about character and have inmates playing on your team

He hasn’t been the same since the jail thing. He is an expiring contract gotta find away to move him.

Back
Top Bottom