**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Biggest problem is that all these young guys feel like they're being replaced by superstars this off season...and probably feel like Luke wants that too

At this point, Lavar needs to just shut the **** up when it comes to the Lakers and act like an adult.

It’s hundreds of nba players parents who likely don’t agree with every move their kids coaches make, but you don’t see them constantly crying, especially after giving their word they wouldn’t say anything. He’s not a Laker front office employee so his views on Luke are irrelevant.

If you want to micromanage your other sons careers and lives, especially the underaged on, go ahead. If you want to say outlandish stuff, go ahead. Just shut up about anything Laker related, let your son play ball and leave it at that.

You could put Phil or Gregg Poppovich on this team as the coach and he’d eventually have something stupid to say.

If Zo was traded to some team like Sac or something, no one would care about Lavar or what he says. He gets all this attention because it’s the Lakers

3-17 in our last 20

Like clockwork, ya'll panicking and going overboard. :lol:

Whose panicking? We're calling it like we see it. How is Lavar helping the situation by badmouthing the his son's coach? It's the same thing he did to the Chino Hills coach. It's just juvenile.

We're at rock bottom. Tonight we're playing the Hawks for the worst record in the league and to make things worse we don't even have a pick to look forward to. We're worse than teams that are literally losing games on purpose. People talk about "the process" and Philly tanking for 3-4 years but we've had an almost identical record to them over that span and it feels like we're further away from competing than they are. I felt like I was being realistic before the season, saw us winning around 33 games. Now, we're on pace for to win 24 games and actually be worse than last year's team.

At this point, Lavar needs to just shut the **** up when it comes to the Lakers and act like an adult.

It’s hundreds of nba players parents who likely don’t agree with every move their kids coaches make, but you don’t see them constantly crying, especially after giving their word they wouldn’t say anything. He’s not a Laker front office employee so his views on Luke are irrelevant.

If you want to micromanage your other sons careers and lives, especially the underaged on, go ahead. If you want to say outlandish stuff, go ahead. Just shut up about anything Laker related, let your son play ball and leave it at that.

You could put Phil or Gregg Poppovich on this team as the coach and he’d eventually have something stupid to say.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope he keeps talking just to see ppl get flustered like this...I doubt Luke gives a damn about be an opinion...

Y’all knew this was gonna happen when we took Lonzo in the first place. Stop acting brand new.

Par for the course.

I really do hate Jim Buss and loathe Mitch, they screwed us in so many ways with those contracts and hiring a babysitter as a coach. Hopefully Magic can purge everything.

Last edited:
I mean LaVar gave magic his word that everything before Lonzo got drafted was all for show and that he wasn’t going to butt in things.

So unless LaVars word isn’t worth ****, it’s a bad look. He’s had issues with the Chino Hills coaches, with UCLA, now with the Lakers. When he doesn’t get his way he storms his aau team off the court. At what point does it become him that’s the problem instead of everyone else who he casts the blame on.

And I’m on board with LaVar going against the grain. Especially when it comes to the NCAA and with BBB, but I don’t see how daddy constantly voicing his 2 cents on his sons professiomal basketball team is beneficial to Lonzos career in any way.

I mean LaVar gave magic his word that everything before Lonzo got drafted was all for show and that he wasn’t going to butt in things.

So unless LaVars word isn’t worth ****, it’s a bad look. He’s had issues with the Chino Hills coaches, with UCLA, now with the Lakers. When he doesn’t get his way he storms his aau team off the court. At what point does it become him that’s the problem instead of everyone else who he casts the blame on.

And I’m on board with LaVar going against the grain. Especially when it comes to the NCAA and with BBB, but I don’t see how daddy constantly voicing his 2 cents on his sons professiomal basketball team is beneficial to Lonzos career in any way.

What is he butting in? And I don't believe he said that at all that he wasn't going to speak on the team.

Like someone said everyone knew this would happens, fans and FO alike. When you draft Zo you knew this would happen

All we need is for Lavar to get caught up in the #MeToo movement and he’ll be gone for good.

Whose girl gonna volunteer their services???

Back
Top Bottom