**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Good read. I think if all the best case scenarios listed in that report happen it would be a successful season IMHO. (Even if we only cap out at 25 wins)

Key takeaway is growth and Clarity on each one of our youngins.

Quit playing and just admit you already are driving team tank already :tongue:

Good read. I think if all the best case scenarios listed in that report happen it would be a successful season IMHO. (Even if we only cap out at 25 wins)

Key takeaway is growth and Clarity on each one of our youngins.

Quit playing and just admit you already are driving team tank already :tongue:

giphy.gif

:tongue:

Last edited:
If JC is benched for Ingram, I have no qualms with that. If it's for Lou Williams.. :smh:

But yea our version of a death lineup is going to be defensively with Russ/Ingram/Deng/Nance/moz and eventually Zu. Too much length

Nick looking decent out there. Hope we can flip him for some more pieces around the trade deadline. 

I wonder what the ceiling is for Randle. :nerd:

So hard to predict.

If he can be an LO replacement that would be cool, doesnt look like he'll be what we think he'll be.

If JC is benched for Ingram, I have no qualms with that. If it's for Lou Williams..
mean.gif

But yea our version of a death lineup is going to be defensively with Russ/Ingram/Deng/Nance/moz and eventually Zu. Too much length
Any "death" lineup isn't going to include Moz. More like Russ, JC (Nick if he keeps this up), Ingram, Deng, then Randle or Nance at the 5.

Nick looking decent out there. Hope we can flip him for some more pieces around the trade deadline. 
Rather move Lou Will. 

I wonder what the ceiling is for Randle. :nerd:

So hard to predict.

If he can be an LO replacement that would be cool, doesnt look like he'll be what we think he'll be.

That seriously is a bad comparison and insult to Odom.

Odom's prime and best years with the Lakers >>> Randle's potential.

Exactly my point. If he's not gonna be at LO's level at least... Why is he even here still.

Stretch 4 that can't do much.

Exactly my point. If he's not gonna be at LO's level at least... Why is he even here still.

Stretch 4 that can't do much.
What do you expect to get for him? I don't think he has much value around the league, might as well give him more time to develop/get his trade value up. 

If JC is benched for Ingram, I have no qualms with that. If it's for Lou Williams.. :smh:

As they learn/grow/develop, Luke gonna have a lot of fun mixing and matching. Give him enough rope, Luke gonna have them cookin in no time. :smokin

Last edited:
What do you expect to get for him? I don't think he has much value around the league, might as well give him more time to develop/get his trade value up. 

Is he a good defender? Can he shoot? He's not really solid for a high pick.

I agree that there is nothing to be done right now.

I just can't get why some guys like him.

I was all for Randle when he was drafted (what else can you do at that point)

But we've gotten to this point, trade him whenever possible.

There should be a template trade post in this thread.

Haven't even played a single game yet... chill the hell out :lol:

Last edited:
Any "death" lineup isn't going to include Moz. More like Russ, JC (Nick if he keeps this up), Ingram, Deng, then Randle or Nance at the 5.
Rather move Lou Will. 

I meant defensively bro :lol:. Randle/Nance aren't great rim protectors at the 5. Offensively they would be trouble tho

As they learn/grow/develop, Luke gonna have a lot of fun mixing and matching. Give him enough rope, Luke gonna have them cookin in no time. :smokin

I got all my faith in Luke :pimp:

Is it me, or has Randle played ONE season in the NBA?????

And we need to trade him immediately?

For why?

Is it me, or has Randle played ONE season in the NBA?????

And we need to trade him immediately?

For why?

Is it me, or have you been in the Laker threads for more than ONE season????? :tongue:

You know how it works here, hypothetical trade talks 365 days a year with the Laker gang :lol:

It's nothing more than taking a survey of the landscape of the team and simple projections moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom