**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Look I would imagine Ryan West wasn't the only good scout we had, but looking at our last couple of picks, our scouting department has done extremely well

D'Lo, Ingram, Ball, Randle all look to be either AS or Solid Starters for a career
Hart, Bryant, Zubac, Nance, Clarkson Rotation players with potential (outside of Clarkson/Nance)

Are scouts have been doing very well finding NBA guys especially out of the lottery, I Like those picks going forward being swaps instead of just giving them picks... We can find talent in the late rounds.

Look I would imagine Ryan West wasn't the only good scout we had, but looking at our last couple of picks, our scouting department has done extremely well

D'Lo, Ingram, Ball, Randle all look to be either AS or Solid Starters for a career
Hart, Bryant, Zubac, Nance, Clarkson Rotation players with potential (outside of Clarkson/Nance)

Are scouts have been doing very well finding NBA guys especially out of the lottery, I Like those picks going forward being swaps instead of just giving them picks... We can find talent in the late rounds.

Where did this come from :lol:

Yeah I was watching the 1st half of the Wizards game and forgot Mo Wagner was a Laker draft pick last year.

pelicans 1-7, any young core fans boys still crying over the trade? if you are, I suggest you become a Pelicans fan if you love them that much lmao

Ingram 10--27
Ball 5 points
Hart 2 points

Like I said from 2 games ago, 6 of the next 8 games should be won without much of a challenge . I like what we got out there against any team. Especially if we shooting well

Back
Top Bottom