**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Game took a turn when Javale was removed from the lineup to open up the floor.

Cool, meaningless win.

Just like the Warriors teams. Same minutes and everything. :lol:

They had no rim protection the whole 4th quarter. No reason Bron shouldn't have lived at the ft line to end the game. But I think he had planned for it to be a game 1. Once they took the lead back he put in slightly more effort.

Bron locked up. The bull**** foul was the only points Kawhi had on Bron in the 4th.

he played awful and made a couple plays down the stretch.
Wayminit.

When he plays amazing but makes a couple boneheaded plays down the stretch...

giphy.gif

Don't do this he played awful and made a couple plays down the stretch. He's been awful for the vast majority of the games against the Dippers. That has to change for us to beat this team in a series. He's played entirely too passive.
I agree
This is the best defense he’s ever played in any Of their games tho and shows me he still has that when needed. I think the offense will even out a bit more tho

back to back dubs agains them tho she hes kinda figured something out imo atleast in the waning moments

Impressed with Reggie Miller tonight. No hot take comments. He kept reiterating that this game was a new season. Guys would be rusty. Etc.

On another note
AD has been incredible against the clippers every time
HE is gonna be the reason they beat the clippers even IF Bron has the more timeline frenzy moments

On another note
AD has been incredible against the clippers every time
HE is gonna be the reason they beat the clippers even IF Bron has the more timeline frenzy moments
Yeah, dude was the true MVP today. Loved Bron's effort in the 4th but he was not good for 3 quraters.

Clippers front court made AD channel 2003 Tim Duncan in the 3rd.

AD special. And next year it’s really gonna be his show

this coming from the Lebron Apologist lol
But Vogel gotta have hik channel it better vs clippers. First two games he played great for 3 quarters but he had to really work for it. Gotta have it come more in the flow of things.
Imagine if we also had Iggy to chase George and Kawhi

Back
Top Bottom