**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Collin of course making excuses for the Clippers...

But one thing he said is AD tends to disappear in the 4th.

I don't know if I agree with that but I would say his play last night in the 4th wasn't great.

Collin of course making excuses for the Clippers...

But one thing he said is AD tends to disappear in the 4th.

I don't know if I agree with that but I would say his play last night in the 4th wasn't great.
In all the games he disappears bc Vogel force feeds him the first three quarters and then by the fourth he’s gassed. The March game we didn’t do that as much. He needs to attack in spurts throughout the game. And use waiters to create offense for himself and others in the wing. LeBron also needs to play aggressive on offense in spurts...

but do yourself a favor. Don’t watch those ESPN or FS1 shows. They are toxic as hell and literally those guys are the biggest idiots. Which is ironic since it’s literally their job to know sports, yet they don’t.

just use NT team thread to talk lakers. Bc we actually watch the games.

FYI if anyone is interested.. Mitchell and Ness just restocked a lot of Kobe jerseys from different runs and AS games.

Davis at the 5 is key for a potential WCF standoff with the Clips.

As much as I'm hoping Bron can get back to his averages against em, they really are built to slow him down.

They have literally no one that can stop the Brow.

Kieff gonna help too
That March game it helped to have him on the floor to space instead of how they ran 2 bigs last time

and Lebby needs all the space he can get :lol:

Kieff gonna help too
That March game it helped to have him on the floor to space instead of how they ran 2 bigs last time

and Lebby needs all the space he can get :lol:
Yup

that’s why the game was great but not fully indicative of much on our end. We will learn how to use waiters more. We will have a LeBron with his joints lubed up. Morris in there to counter Harrell. Dwight and company will also have adjusted to Morris and waiters. Etc.

Clippers had 20 turnovers. It would've been a blowout if Lakers made their shots in the 3rd quarter.

the raptors give us the most problems. They are ridiculously long and athletic. Remember when Boucher destroyed us? I can see us struggling to beat them tomorrow. But as long as they learn from the game and the guys get more and more acclimated im happy

waiters was a big difference for us yesterday, at times when either LJ or AD were out or both...waiters was scoring keeping us in the game. He scores effortlessly too, which is less stress for me lol

but kuz man, stepped up last night....respect.

I been critical of kyle all season for underperforming but now with JR and Dion on the squad it gives him less pressure to be THAT SCORER, enabling him to just play more freely.

hope the trend continues.

and AC shot it really bad last night,if he gonna be getting big minutes he gotta knock down open looks or we gotta give those minutes to a SHOT MAKER.

good win yall!

tocry.png

It’s funny, the playoffs are around the corner and Danny Green still gets this quiet pass for being useless for most of the year.
Yup. All season he’s skated by like there’s no tomorrow

But...huge But. we haven’t started playoffs yet. And now that Bradley is out, his minutes will surely go up. You know damn well JR Smith can’t fill that role reliably.

He needs to take a minimum of 10 3’s a game

It’s that time of the season where we can look ahead at matchups. I’m watching the Mavs rockets game and I just don’t see rockets as the threat I thought they’d be. I know we stunk it up vs them that one game but we were one of the first teams to play them with Russ at center. Instead of just playing our game we were trying to post up howard and McGee.
If we play our game with LeBron at the top and then waiters slashing. The paint is WIDE open he them if you slash vs them. AD can roam and get 30 easily

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom