**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We are desperately missing Lance Stephenson. If we ain’t winning, at least get a good laugh out of them

eh Draymond suspended or not he played 2 games after that and balled game 7 so they had a chance to close out

and idk about PG's shoulders he was icing the **** out them mugs last game lol

but yeah it seems like the marriage of LeBron and LakeShow has created a lot of bad luck for whatever reason
Not saying LeBron beat warriors BECAUSE of Draymond suspension but it definitely messed with Golden states head and is therefore a break for the Cavs. Every champion get these “breaks”. Except us this year.

Regardless what happens this playoff run I'm hoping going forward all these buddy buddy signings stop. I don't want KCP getting another dime from us. Break away from Klutch sans AD as much as possible.
Nah, the Lakers finally got full Bird Rights this offseason. Sign him to a bloated one year deal, then shop him when he is eligible to teams that will need the cap relief.

Regardless what happens this playoff run I'm hoping going forward all these buddy buddy signings stop. I don't want KCP getting another dime from us. Break away from Klutch sans AD as much as possible.
Agreed, but I don't see that not happening. I see that continuing to happen.

When we signed Bron, obviously I was excited. I knew greener pastures were ahead, but the 'But...' was what you just said. That's part of the deal, that's Lebby.

Watching the end of clipper game and even though clippers have gotten rocked all game. All you hear Webber talking about is how hard LAC is playing and how great they are- despite getting rocked for the last 6 out of 8 quarters.

and the Mavs are FAR worse then Portland.
****ing media. Nba losing fans bc of the narratives. It’s the real fake news

I expect more Waiters in game 2.

But more important, just hit a couple shots early to get our O spread a lil better.

Also, we attempted no lobs, probably because of Whiteside but with all the bunnies we missed, need a couple easier ones.

Defensively, play the same. Caruso was great. He needs to play 30+.

Whiteside was definitely affecting the bunny shots lol
They also probably got fouled on at least 1/3 of that and no calls

The refs have been bad these playoffs
LAC shot like 21 FT first half today compared to Dallas' 4
And Dallas has the Great White Hope lol

EfwqTF_UcAAL5Bd

Laker pressure must be different
Man was in Canada shooting 46% on corner 3s

comes to THE franchise and pump faking and taking floaters that brick
he averaged 3pts in the ECF last yr and less in the finals. Kawhi carried him for 5 yrs. He's been washed.

Back
Top Bottom