**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened

1 Peter 3:14
Off topic, but that same book says that if your brother dies and he's married and him and his wife didn't have any kids, make sure to put your seed inside her. 👀

"Master, Moses wrote unto us that if a man's brother dies and leaves his wife behind him and leaves no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother."
- Mark 12:19

Off topic, but that same book says that if your brother dies and he's married and him and his wife didn't have any kids, make sure to put your seed inside her. 👀

"Master, Moses wrote unto us that if a man's brother dies and leaves his wife behind him and leaves no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother."
- Mark 12:19
I'm not a bible thumper. Just thought some of yall need Jesus or something the way yall be freaking out in here :lol:

My 5 year old just said he drew a picture of LeBron James. I ripped that **** up and threw it in the trash. Not til he wins a title here.

can’t believe I bought his children’s book. Will make nice bonfire material for you for tonight I suppose

Question...should we focus on doubling Dame so hard?

They swung the ball well and found open shooters who actually hit threes.

AC was staying with Dame. I didn't see him get burned. If he is hitting 30fters, nobody can defend that.

AC was staying with Dame. I didn't see him get burned. If he is hitting 30fters, nobody can defend that.
The team should definitely double if he's coming downhill or curling off screens, yes.

Hell, they were doubling him when he was just dribbling the ball from 35 ft out during game one. :lol:

Anyone else gonna acknowledge the douchey dance dame was doing after he hit that half court 3? They cut to nurkic before and then when they cut to dame is was literally dancing while lakers were being ball up. I don’t know how you take that as a laker. Next play, I woulda let him drive and made sure he felt the floor. But I’m old school and a big time baby

Anyone else gonna acknowledge the douchey dance dame was doing after he hit that half court 3? They cut to nurkic before and then when they cut to dame is was literally dancing while lakers were being ball up. I don’t know how you take that as a laker. Next play, I woulda let him drive and made sure he felt the floor. But I’m old school and a big time baby
I loved the dance tbh

q0xqnv2y77i51.jpg

If your opponent does that to you and you don’t respond with your play or get fired up then that’s on you. Lakers just too soft.

I knew it was over when Dame hit a 3 and LeBron shook his head and walked to the bench head down

he's maniacal about routine. don't want to bail him out for it as a total excuse but i'm sure he feels weird not being with his family

and as a guy who's had packed out arenas since he was 16 it prob feel weird af with no fans lol.
end of the day though every team going thru the same thing so he's gotta adjust.

last game he played solid but he didn't play great and we gonna need great more times than not especially if AD isn't the monster he usually is

That’s some bay ****. They played blow the whistle when he hit it and that’s a huge anthem here. Can’t knock it, boy smoked us he’s allowed to do that

I think so because it worked for most the game and the blazers offense wasn’t flowing how it has been when Dame gets to be loose

they stopped hedging high and went into drop coverage and Dame was burning them on 30 footers lol let someone else beat you?

it took some really really elite shot making from CJ from them to pull out

Back
Top Bottom