**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not sure we need a real back up PG when clarkson and lou need the ball to be effective

We don't need both of them. You're not going to win with both of them.

They have become somewhat detrimental, at least as a tandem.

Instead of getting them the ball in the right spots. It's them coming down and chucking.

Run an offense to get them the ball. Because when they run the offense it sucks at this point.

Last edited:
I felt that Calderon was decent early in the season. A younger version of him would be perfect off the bench

Last edited:
D'Lo doing a little bit of everything tonight again, including turnovers unfortunately.

That too. But I even thought Jose was decent on defense. He tried anyway and was usually in the right place, he just so happened to be old and slow

Man I feel like we would feel sooooo much better about the state of our franchise if BI showed signs of being a superstar this season. He's the key to this rebuild man.

Theres been a few flashes here and there but overall really disappointing. Gotta remain patient with dude though.

Man I feel like we would feel sooooo much better about the state of our franchise if BI showed signs of being a superstar this season. He's the key to this rebuild man.

Theres been a few flashes here and there but overall really disappointing. Gotta remain patient with dude though.

ditto

some consistency from DLo would be great to see as well.

Back
Top Bottom