**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

8509d02f1ced33803b9202a6090eadc6.gif

That was a good loss. Fought but ultimately came up short. I want us to have the second worst record we need that freaking pick.

Too many turnovers from him, but D'Lo played a solid game otherwise. Could've shot better too though.

Jeannie has dinner with Magic.

A few days later Mitch and Jim attend two game road trip with team to "evaluate" what they really have.

Now Magic is officially a Laker employee again. 

Moves about to be made.

Last edited:
Went to the game tonight, had an awesome time since the majority of the area was filled with Laker fans, and specifically the section I was in. 120, right behind the Lakers bench. Thoughts from the game being that close the bench:
-BI is a real slim dude
-DLo has absolutely zero speed and zero lift (case and point, the chase down block by Beal)
-Mozgov has some long *** shorts :lol:
-A lot of communication during the game between Luke and the players. Luke will take time to sit next to a player during live ball and speak to a player about little things here and there :smokin
-Nick is always smiling, no matter what, dude had a good laugh when the arena played an Iggy song after he missed a 3
-Larry Nance is that dude on the bench that gets guys laughing

View media item 2320970View media item 2320971View media item 2320972View media item 2320973View media item 2320974View media item 2320975

Went to the game tonight, had an awesome time since the majority of the area was filled with Laker fans, and specifically the section I was in. 120, right behind the Lakers bench. Thoughts from the game being that close the bench:
-BI is a real slim dude
-DLo has absolutely zero speed and zero lift (case and point, the chase down block by Beal)
-Mozgov has some long *** shorts
laugh.gif

-A lot of communication during the game between Luke and the players. Luke will take time to sit next to a player during live ball and speak to a player about little things here and there
smokin.gif

-Nick is always smiling, no matter what, dude had a good laugh when the arena played an Iggy song after he missed a 3
-Larry Nance is that dude on the bench that gets guys laughing
So what's the word on Julius "Head Down, Man Down" Randle?

Uninterested?

Last edited:
Randle didn't get to play much, but when he was out there, it wasn't great. When he was out there, he was slow on rotations, picked up a stupid foul on an illegal screen. During huddles he would stand, but be distant from the huddle, one time he was just sitting on the bench during a huddle. I've seen players do that before, I kind of figured it was due to his limited minutes, so he knew he wasn't going to play much.

Last edited:
Randle didn't get to play much, but when he was out there, it wasn't great. When he was out there, he was slow on rotations, picked up a stupid foul on an illegal screen. During huddles he would stand, but be distant from the huddle, one time he was just sitting on the bench during a huddle. I've seen players do that before, I kind of figured it was due to his limited minutes, so he knew he wasn't going to play much.
Good take. When you sit that close, you're able to notice the intricacies. 

Randle been actling like he has one foot out the door.

Back
Top Bottom