**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I am as well. Adidas dropped the ball with authentics.

I want an Ingram but adidas refuses to givebus what the players actually wear on the court.

Last edited:
Waiting for them to go back to the showtime look next season so I can cop my son Ingram's jersey

Last edited:
That just happened yesterday. And there has been super stans way before that. 
True. But in all honesty there is only 1 DLo stan in here and he has made himself known. Labeling people stans just because they dont agree with trading away a young player before he develops is unfair. We have all pretty much agreed on DLo's deficiencies. The difference is some want to cut bait and others dont, for MANY different reason. Its simple.

The problem lies when DLo does show improvement or does have a stretch of good games it gets belittled. Then we he goes on a bad stretch those faults get exalted out on high for pages and pages to fit a narrative. Its almost like some have written him off so it doesn't matter what he does from this moment.

He has been balling since allstar break, and I mean ballin. Quiet as a mouse in here. As soon as he had those couple bad games after that Phoenix game the pitchforks came out. So when he finally goes off for 40, people in here that still believe in him HAVE to be OD with the praise just to offset the unfairness that comes with him. People look like stans but not really bro, just trying to even things out. I am moreso speaking for myself but it is a trend in here.

Last edited:
it isnt a trend in here, he has a bad game and he gets called out for it he has a good game then theres some weird stat about him being the youngest player to ever dribble a basketball left handed while shooting a three with a heart rate of 80.

it is what it is dude.

Nike was pretty dope on the throwback game I remember getting like 2 M.P.L.S. Kobe ones and this one too which somebody stole from me:

Nike-Los-Angeles-Lakers-8-Kobe-Bryant-Black-Authentic-Throwback-Jersey.jpg

Oooooh saucy!!!

Thats all I want No V-necks and No sleeves! I will eventually have a DLo, Ingram & Zu authentic if that happens. Oh and Ball/Fultz :D

Just this week, Clarkson, Zubac, Randle and DLo all set career highs.

And Ingram was steady in all of them.

#Growth :smokin

Remember this one?

So now you've decided after less than a season (Dunn) and less than 2 seasons (Dlo), that Dunn will not be a better player than Dlo?

My god the double standards

You: Stop criticizing Dlo, let him grow, wait til he's 25, he needs to develop

Also you: Dunn cannot possibly ever be better than Dlo, and I know that already in Dunns rookie year

You have a phD in cognitive dissonance

Last edited:
I don't recall DLo scoring only 3.5 ppg with a 36% FG and 29% on 3 pointers in his rookie season :nerd:

But on a serious note, Kris Dunn could develop into a starting PG....right now he's battling minutes with Rubio

Back
Top Bottom