**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

These Lakers are gonna be very good in two years if rob and magic don't f up much

We're 4 good veterans away. 2 in the starting lineup and 2 off the bench. Also all 4 have to be pretty specific kind of players.

Right now, 2017 and for the next few years after this one, what the team is truly missing is veterans who can stabilize play, and help them figure it out. So by the time they are 25-26-27, those veterans are gone, you hope there's been a playoff series or two, and officially take the training wheels off, and you bring in young guys who learn from 5-6 year veterans in Russell, Ingram, etc.

Again, that's why Deng & Mozgov were brought in, and while they have been great locker room guys as expected. They don't have it for this team

Last edited:
Randle shooting like 35% from 3 this month by the way. First month consistently attempting 3s every game

Nance about 1 a game and 40%.

If he and Nance can be at 32-33% for a season (Not going to be greedy), so much of a difference in how the team would play.

It would be they are mediocre 3 point shooters. Can't make it if it's contested, but if wide open, they'll knock it down at a very good clip

But very hard to read this quote about it from Luke

“Shooting 3’s are fun. But for both of them, they do other things so well. The ultimate end game for them can’t be them being stretch -fours who want to shoot 3’s all night,” Walton said. “They’re too good, too athletic and too versatile. That’s just something to be able to fall back on late in the shot clock.”

Last edited:
Sticking with Brewer the rest of the game :smh:

I feel like I'm reverse jinxing Brewer so I'll keep going

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom