**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Russell supposedly 'lost his job' last season but his usage was basically the same and his assists went up. Zo will lead the break when he has the opportunity but dlo has a year under his belt with Luke's offense and zo has never ran much pnr for his career. Dlo has the keys until further notice

If he had 50% usage he might have more scoring prowess too. Both zo and lo are basically​ shooting guards with good vision who need to improve their PG skills. Difference is dlo is 2 years in of working on those skills. Zo hardly ran pnr action and when he did it was below average

Last edited:
I hope we draft Josh Jackson still.
I have taken into account everyones notes about his flaws (mostly shooting) but that can be improved.

IMHO, he has every other skill right off the bat to be an impact player and athlete for our team on both ends of the floor.

I know the ESPN or NT experts might not agree, but thats just how I feel.

View media item 2440442

Josh Jackson is the 2nd best player in this draft....and for a long time was considered the #1 prospect and could still be that in time.

Lakers and Lonzo was a match made in heaven though....and y'all can't deny fate

I don't like Jackson at all. Nothing tells me he's any better than BI going forward and he's a natural 3 IMO which I'd rather have Ingram there

Big fan of Fox, I think he's got 2-3 best potential in the draft... But if Lonzo ISN'T the pick Should/could we trade down to #3 or #4 or #5 and pick up a 2018 pick and BPA :nerd: :nerd:

My Laker Big Board:

Fultz
2a.Ball
2b.Fox
3 Jackson (i guess)
4. Monk
5. Isaac

Last edited:
They tried to do it with D'Lo he wasn't ready. Zo seems to have the mental fortitude and maturity to handle it. Plus he's tailor made for Puke's system.

D'lo -> Monk backcourt works too :nerd: :nerd:

Trade down only if we get back a 2018.

I mean PHX ain't far away from SoCal... Lavar can make it happen there too :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom