**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I love Lonzo but I really hope the Lakers management is very objective in their workouts because I would hate to just take Ball because thats what we are "suppose" to do.  This way of thinking may lead to missing out on the next Wall or Westbrook (De'aron fox)

This thread is gonna be even more ridiculous lmao I'm gonna love it :lol:
A lot of reachin and lookin for a savior talk goin on lol

Oh god now ya'll gon start some corny pick a side team Lonzo or team Dlo next year. :lol:

That's why a lot of people clown this fan base.

I love Lonzo but I really hope the Lakers management is very objective in their workouts because I would hate to just take Ball because thats what we are "suppose" to do.  This way of thinking may lead to missing out on the next Wall or Westbrook (De'aron fox)

You wanna draft somebody based on workouts?

So our choices for the draft are Russell Westbrook, Kawhi Leonard, or Jason Kidd?

Man! Nice! :wow:

:lol:

Last edited:
If he had 50% usage he might have more scoring prowess too. Both zo and lo are basically​ shooting guards with good vision who need to improve their PG skills. Difference is dlo is 2 years in of working on those skills. Zo hardly ran pnr action and when he did it was below average

Lonzo needs to improve his PG skills?

Lonzo needs to improve his PG skills?

He has very little experience running any action with screens and when he has it hasn't been very effective. Can't be an NBA PG without that. His learning curve will likely be similar to dlo's. They basically have the same flaws coming out of college but dlo was probably a more aggressive scorer

Last edited:
Oh god now ya'll gon start some corny pick a side team Lonzo or team Dlo next year. :lol:

That's why a lot of people clown this fan base.

It's so corny.

We got 3 straight #2 overall picks, the 1st 2 have shown flashes and the next has crazy potential. And they can all play off each other. What r y'all even complaining and arguing about?

And if you can't see that dlo, Ingram and lonzo are special talents coming out of college I don't know what to tell you.

It is important to remember that it is possible to state preferences and objective opinions without being ungrateful or obnoxious.
Not all Laker fans are complaining about the position that we're in right now.

Just because some of us have healthy debates about which route we would prefer to take with these options doesn't mean we don't appreciate the fact that we have been fortunate enough to get 3 straight #2 picks.

While we may not all agree with who to pick or which young players we would want to keep or use in hypothetical trades to improve the team, I think it's safe to say that all of us outside of the whiptrolls of the world are very appreciative and grateful to even have this years number 2 pick and will be happy no matter who is drafted.

We have a bright future, with lots of bright talent.
We cannot be sure how things turn out but we can be sure that we're going to be a hell of a lot better with this draft than we were without.

No matter who we draft, we have an exciting core to build around and I think it's safe to speak for many of us by saying all of our young players are valuable to our rebuild whether it be on the court or as assets to attain better talent moving forward. :smokin

Instincts in the open court are great, but I'm hesitant about his half court skills. Which is why it's imperative D'Lo is kept (assuming Lonzo is the pick).

Exactly. D'lo is going to be running the halfcourt offense primarily and Zo will play off of him

Last edited:
D'Lo, Ingram & Lonzo... 3 years straight at #2? What... they only prospecting light skin brothas out there? :lol:

They got Clarkson on the team too. Kobe must be FURIOUS! :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom