**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Shot looks quicker and more compact. If he can be a threat from 3 and protect the rim at stretched that's a game changer.

Jordan Bell would be a very nice grab for the Lakers. Won't be a superstar, but whatever team scoops him will be very happy. Good kid also.

Detroit is looking to trade its 12th pick for a veteran player. Get Deng there first flight please

Last edited:
They not letting KCP go.

If we can move Deng and 28 for 12 i would consider this a successful season regardless of our record :lol:

They not letting KCP go.

If we can move Deng and 28 for 12 i would consider this a successful season regardless of our record
laugh.gif
KCP gonna want a bag and IMO he ain't worth it JC can give u the same production at a fraction of the cost 

If Im the Pistons GM Im asking for Clarkson in the deal 

Last edited:
It is gonna be impossible to trade Deng. Not only is he old, he is coming off his worst season and he just got injured. We are stuck with him.

Last edited:
It is gonna be impossible to trade Deng. Not only is he old, he is coming of his worst season and he just got injured. We are stuck with him.
This. 

We're waiting till next year's free agency class anyway.

It will be easier to dump/stretch him next summer.

If we can find a dummy to give us something for him or just take him for free then cool. But no need to attach a good young piece to get rid of him now.

giphy.gif

but i dont see why dudes are quick to toss JC into any trade

dudes wanted Lou gone for a pick, it happened a year too soon 

and now JC is thrown into trades....nah

like, whats our bench gonna look like

yall leaning on corey brewer to net yall 13+ off the bench 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom