**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Even if we lose our pick we're guaranteed to have BI putting up 6 points & 2 rebounds in the rising stars game. That's more than enough star power :pimp:

But the all star game is here next season.
laugh.gif

Man listen. Trading your youth for PG would be disastrous right now

"The Lakers' young core isn't that good" or "The ownership situation is ugly with the Buss family" are points I can understand.

But not having an All-Star representative is not a point of contention. :lol:

Agree , who cares

But Amick is saying Jeanie and Magic want an all star in next year's game

Last edited:
Even if we lose our pick we're guaranteed to have BI putting up 6 points & 2 rebounds in the rising stars game. That's more than enough star power :pimp:

You act like D'Lo didn't put up 12 & 4. He didn't do anything either.

Paul George who isn't winning anything in Indiana, and wouldn't win anything in LA, at a much higher cost, AFTER a career altering injury. Sure, how would we not be guaranteed Titles with that set up?
so that is your reasoning.... not a winner, higher cost, and career altering injury.......hmmm.... Bill Walton with the Blazer. #FACTS

in no way am i comparing pg13 to bill walton, i'm just proving to you your flawed way of thinking.  You're so sure of yourself its sickening....ur no Oracle brodee. I can come up with just as much FACTs as you.

Weren't lakers One of the best teams in the west when the trade happened? :lol:
You tell me:

Smush
Kobe
Walton
LO
Kwame

Ummmm yaah....one of the best teams in the west  >D

Facts.......that are incorrect, or what the **** you doin here?

Fisher replaced Smush and Ariza replaced Walton. (before Ariza got hurt, and then Bynum got hurt too)

The Lakers were indeed, doin pretty good when they traded for Pau. They were 28-16

And Bill Walton???? What are you talkin about? Dude won a championship and then missed 3 out of the next 4 years. After he came back, his minutes went down every year for the next 5 years. He was never the same. What in the mother **** does that have to do with Paul George as a Fact? :lol:

I got a question for y'all would you trade druss for okafor and the protection lifted for our pick this year?

Facts.......that are incorrect, or what the **** you doin here?

Fisher replaced Smush and Ariza replaced Walton. (before Ariza got hurt, and then Bynum got hurt too)

The Lakers were indeed, doin pretty good when they traded for Pau. They were 28-16

And Bill Walton???? What are you talkin about? Dude won a championship and then missed 3 out of the next 4 years. After he came back, his minutes went down every year for the next 5 years. He was never the same. What in the mother **** does that have to do with Paul George as a Fact? :lol:

If I remember correctly we were first in the west when we got pau

I got a question for y'all would you trade druss for okafor and the protection lifted for our pick this year?

No. I'd rather roll the dice with the lottery. I'd consider something like Clarkson/Randle + another piece for Noel and the pick back but I doubt Philly would do that.

I think he meant lift the protection as in we keep the pick to take jah off their hands and give em d.lo in the process.(a need filled for phi+simmons/Embiid former hs teammates).

No need to hold your breath on falling out of the top 3...and its as if u just took jah instead of d.lo in the '15 draft.

Last edited:
Y'all gonna be real mad if Lakers-Knicks pull the trigger on a Melo or Rose deal
you really want Melo on the team? 

real talk man

No. I'd rather roll the dice with the lottery. I'd consider something like Clarkson/Randle + another piece for Noel and the pick back but I doubt Philly would do that.
no to either

cause youll be forced to pay noel and  then  still have moz  and Zu

Last edited:
Rose going to Wolves for Rubio and a protected 1st. One less NY problem to "worry" about in LA. 

Take that back. Ireland is an idiot. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom