**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Can't stand Jennings

Anyhow, Lavar must either have a big hernia or he's got ginormous testicles. Oh and "no homo"

IMG_6859.JPG

I'm trying to put myself in Kyrie shoes...with all the attention Lonzo and Fultz are getting then you see John Wall get paid. Kyrie probably sitting up thinking that he should be him getting more money and more hype around his name. It won't happen playing in Cle.

Kyrie would probably rather miss the playoffs for the next 5 years but if his NBA 2K18 rating go up and his salary is amongst the highest in the NBA he will sleep well at night.

Another note, other players are hanging out playing ball and having fun with each other while everyone on the Cavs are doing their own thing

Kyrie won't allow himself to be apart of a perennial losing team. His entire career goal is to make the Mamba proud. I mean just look at the parallel between he and Kobe. Kobe wanted to be "the man" too at one point. From his rookie season when he challenged Kobe, his attempt to acquire the mamba mentality, his desire to be like Kobe is a straight indication that he is a Kobe Stan through and through. To ball for a check, with a total disregard for team success, would be a total disservice to kobe and you know kyrie don't wanna disappoint the mamba.

Cool analysis bruh

But if he wants to go to SA with Kawhi, Minnesota with Butler/KAT.....then how does that fit the "I want to be 'the man' " narrative?

It's pretty simple IMO he's looking out for himself and his career cuz he knows Lebron is leaving and doesn't wanna be stuck with scrubs for years in his prime.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom