**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I can't remember Tuesday night a ton but I think the Nuggets were up at the half 184-6 with 97 rebounds, so huge improvement today at the half.

Man....

To still have that lead after that drought...

We just gotta stop the mental lapses and figure a way to kill that drop coverage.

Decently happy.

What I saw:
-Reaves went really cold.
-They went to LeBron as primary ball handler on every possession, which has its positives and negatives.
-DLo got less opportunities in the 2nd. Wasn’t aggressive on offense in the 2nd. But if he took shots every time he had the ball, it wouldn’t make sense either. Need to run more P&R with him and AD. It opens up a lot of shots.
-Should be up 9 if not for Father Time kicking LeBron’s *** at the bucket.
-AD has gotta be utilized in the P&R more.
-Bad transition defense. Part of it is not stopping the ball. The other part is we always have guys chasing the play. Or AD’s on the ground. Or LeBron is arguing a call.
-Rui. All positive.
-Way too much Dennis. Solid defense. Atrocious for the offense. Missing open shots. Taking dumb shots. And then when he’s got a good layup he doesn’t take it. And turnovers.
-Every body else’s defense has been really good.
AR and DLo are doing well save a possession or two each.

Untitled.jpg

So my WiFi is cutting in and out tonight smh (screw hughsnet or however tf u spell it)

But yeah I have a good feeling abt this, jus gotta be better in transition

So do we bring D.lo back or continue him on the bench?

Play him

He was aggressive early. Played solid defense.

When he came back in the 2nd. It was mostly LeBron as primary ball handler. It’s a trap they keep falling into (it isn’t helpful for AR or DLo)

What do you guys do during halftime?

I can't stand ABC/BSPN coverage so I set a 15 min timer and turn to spectrum and watch whatever Laker content is on...lol

So my WiFi is cutting in and out tonight smh (screw hughsnet or however tf u spell it)

But yeah I have a good feeling abt this, jus gotta be better in transition

stretch the lead in the 3rd. Lebron dominating the ball might be the best offense for this team but save it for 4th. Whats up with these dudes always going for reverse lay up. Dennis couldve just lay it up there smh

Tbh lakers should be up by way more.
Our guards aren’t playing good again.

Ham is hell bent on 3 guard lineups. And then having Bron be the primary ball handler. It’s madness :lol:

But they are not being killed on defense. That was the difference in the first half last game. DLo shot poorly. Reaves shot poorly (first half). And the defense wasn’t there. Right now, they are outplaying Murray and KCP

Back
Top Bottom