Lace-Swapped Jordans Appreciation

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Only ones Ive lace-swapped...

pimp.gif

I suppose its better to search an old thread then to make something new about something like that

I suppose its better to search an old thread then to make something new about something like that

Lol the Olive Vs are looking sweet haha. same with the oly 1s, theyre looking nice with the red laces

Lol the Olive Vs are looking sweet haha. same with the oly 1s, theyre looking nice with the red laces

I changed the laces in my carmines to black.... That's how I wore em in the 8th grade....When I saw a og pair in the sole magazine like that a few years ago it was kinda funny...I will post pics tommorow

I changed the laces in my carmines to black.... That's how I wore em in the 8th grade....When I saw a og pair in the sole magazine like that a few years ago it was kinda funny...I will post pics tommorow

Motorsports with white laces looks clean but I still kept the black on mine.
Wolf Grey's with white laces is what I originally was going to do but I kept the grey laces.

The only lace swap I did was white laces on YOTR VII's. I hated those big, mustard laces.

Motorsports with white laces looks clean but I still kept the black on mine.
Wolf Grey's with white laces is what I originally was going to do but I kept the grey laces.

The only lace swap I did was white laces on YOTR VII's. I hated those big, mustard laces.

Havent got any pics of them but I have put:

White laces in my Lakers VI's
White laces in my Black V's
Black laces in my Fire red V's
Black laces in my red/white XII's
Black laces in my rising sun XII's
Black laces in my Red/White air flight 89's.
Fat dark blue laces in my Blue/white low II's

All ^^ look pretty sweet but thats just my opinion.

The oreo VI's and Red/white II's with black look smooth.

Havent got any pics of them but I have put:

White laces in my Lakers VI's
White laces in my Black V's
Black laces in my Fire red V's
Black laces in my red/white XII's
Black laces in my rising sun XII's
Black laces in my Red/White air flight 89's.
Fat dark blue laces in my Blue/white low II's

All ^^ look pretty sweet but thats just my opinion.

The oreo VI's and Red/white II's with black look smooth.

I picked up a set of Bred XIII's & they were NDS but the person had red laces on them i figured what the hey... got them loved the shoe but couldn't really rock the reds.
Went digging in the lace stash & found the Black jordan laces that came with the CC Sabathia Alphas & popped them in... looks like originals!

I remember back in HS we used to put the B&W laces on the taxis and try to lace them all diff ways.... :sigh: memories lol

I picked up a set of Bred XIII's & they were NDS but the person had red laces on them i figured what the hey... got them loved the shoe but couldn't really rock the reds.
Went digging in the lace stash & found the Black jordan laces that came with the CC Sabathia Alphas & popped them in... looks like originals!

I remember back in HS we used to put the B&W laces on the taxis and try to lace them all diff ways.... :sigh: memories lol

Tonight Wolf Greys are getting white laces and Oreos are getting black laces.  thanks for the pics

Tonight Wolf Greys are getting white laces and Oreos are getting black laces.  thanks for the pics

Back
Top Bottom