Lace-Swapped Jordans Appreciation

92826773b2c2f08e580ad492e6f4c1d8b1c1dc41_r.jpg
82f1643dcc025da59e66dcbb01a78ad258724f8b_r.jpg
loskickking23 wrote:

I changed the laces in my carmines to black.... That's how I wore em in the 8th grade....When I saw a og pair in the sole magazine like that a few years ago it was kinda funny...I will post pics tommorow

92826773b2c2f08e580ad492e6f4c1d8b1c1dc41_r.jpg
82f1643dcc025da59e66dcbb01a78ad258724f8b_r.jpg
loskickking23 wrote:

I changed the laces in my carmines to black.... That's how I wore em in the 8th grade....When I saw a og pair in the sole magazine like that a few years ago it was kinda funny...I will post pics tommorow

ive got white/cement spizikes with black laces, black opening day 1s with white laces, shadow 1s with white laces, and tour 4s with white laces.

and always wanted to change flip 3s laces for the joints on the pure 3s, but didnt want to buy a pair of shoes just for the laces.

ive got white/cement spizikes with black laces, black opening day 1s with white laces, shadow 1s with white laces, and tour 4s with white laces.

and always wanted to change flip 3s laces for the joints on the pure 3s, but didnt want to buy a pair of shoes just for the laces.

Originally Posted by maxpapic

laugh.gif
 I felt the exact same way. Pure IIIs are trash but I still want those laces for my flips lolz.

I even tried the "fully laced" brand elephant print laces but they just dont look right.

Originally Posted by maxpapic

laugh.gif
 I felt the exact same way. Pure IIIs are trash but I still want those laces for my flips lolz.

I even tried the "fully laced" brand elephant print laces but they just dont look right.

Back
Top Bottom