Lace-Swapped Jordans Appreciation

Olympic Is look great, I agree the white/red XIIs look better with monochromatic laces, same goes for taxis. But playoffs and Obsidians look great with contrasting laces IMO.

Olympic Is look great, I agree the white/red XIIs look better with monochromatic laces, same goes for taxis. But playoffs and Obsidians look great with contrasting laces IMO.

Originally Posted by prince726

@Asian i really like those fire red with the red laces

thanks man!  I used black and red laces and decided to go more bold with the red.  Both look good on that shoe IMO.

Originally Posted by prince726

@Asian i really like those fire red with the red laces

thanks man!  I used black and red laces and decided to go more bold with the red.  Both look good on that shoe IMO.

Originally Posted by gunitg23

30t6p3b.gif

Yellow soles appreciation nd now this?!? Dankenstein I must say, your threads bring out the best reactions in people. Safe to say this one didn't disappoint
laugh.gif
 Big ups tho on having an IDGAF attitude when it comes to your lace swaps #Based Not everyone can be as passive as you

Yellow soles appreciation nd now this?!? Dankenstein I must say, your threads bring out the best reactions in people. Safe to say this one didn't disappoint
laugh.gif
 Big ups tho on having an IDGAF attitude when it comes to your lace swaps #Based Not everyone can be as passive as you

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
lolz. Thats whatsup.

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
lolz. Thats whatsup.

Only time I've ever swapped laces on my Jordans was on my cool grey 4s, went from grey to black, but they looked natural. I hate trying to lace swap to get colorways to "pop" jordans are jordans, they command enough attention as it.

Only time I've ever swapped laces on my Jordans was on my cool grey 4s, went from grey to black, but they looked natural. I hate trying to lace swap to get colorways to "pop" jordans are jordans, they command enough attention as it.

Thanks for the comments on my swap.

@dankenstien, you do you bro. At the end of the day you bought your shoes so you can swap the laces or burn the shoe itself if you wanna, haters gon' hate.

Thanks for the comments on my swap.

@dankenstien, you do you bro. At the end of the day you bought your shoes so you can swap the laces or burn the shoe itself if you wanna, haters gon' hate.

Back
Top Bottom