Ladies... Can yall please help a cat out?

man a person told me to never buy a woman shoes. She will walk out your life or walk all over you. But with that said chicks like three's so black cementsor pure would do nice

Yea, I personally feel that you're doing it wrong, and by doing it wrong I mean buying her a pair of shoes. Are you guys together? If not, why? Are youdesperate? I'm not trying to flame, but I don't think you guys are going out so there is really no point on buying her an expensive pair of shoes. Stopthe tricking my friend.

do the right thing and spend that bread at a strip club or on a %*%**+...

smh at d-bags willing to do anything for a piece of @ss that they not even gonna get...

buy her the kicks and she just going to end up with some jays... as for you my friend -

you going to end up with nothing...

i would go with the pink snakeskin 11 low if you cant find those i would go with the womens or mens aqua 8

come on why would you ask a bunch of strangers for advice on this... anyway shes not even your lady yet. you said you were just gettin at her. you got yourcape on tight i see

laugh.gif
this is a first for JB forum, most of these posts about females are inGeneral.

I say stick with Air Max...thats what i like on my females...but do you fam.
*edit: Fam, just dead her, if you aint wifed her up yet, theres no reason to burn money on a female...your just waisting your time and money.

get her some patent leather i's girls love them and they look good on lil feet theres an idea

Dont get her J's. If she is 26 and as sophisticated as you say she most likely want a pair of J's. My girl likes my kicks too, but she wouldnt becaught in a pair of my Yeezys. Buy her something else.

Back
Top Bottom