Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Taking enjoyment in someone suffering a serious injury is a lame move however you put it.

Enjoy a team sucking, a player choking in the playoffs, a team failing in the clutch, losing their players to free agency etc but taking enjoyment in someone getting hurt is just corny regardless of who the player is.

Honestly, how can you be happy about this?

Knowing Kobe's stans, are you maybe looking forward to the countless annoying "would've" posts, about how the Lakers would've won a championship if this hadn't happened, even though there is zero evidence to back this up?

Anyway, IF Kobe makes a full recovery and if the Lakers amnesty him, it could turn out to be a win-win situation for both the Lakers fans, as well as the "Lakers" fans (that is Kobe stans - the vast majority of people who claim to be Lakers fans on this forum):

The Lakers could finally start building a new team for the future while Kobe could sign with a team that he could actually win a championship like the Clippers and get this 6th ring his stans are constantly calling for... if he embraces the concept of team basketball that is.

The way things were going the Lakers were bound to be in basketball limbo for several years to come - basically the Atlanta Hawks of the west which is the worst place to be. Good enough to be a second round team but never able to become better via the draft or other means.

I can see the bolded. Said this a while ago and people said it was crazy. Dude is beyond thirsty for that 6th ring and I can see him teaming up with a championship ready team just to get that 6th if he realizes he is not the man anymore and use MJ not playing just on the Bulls as an excuse.

He will come back but he won't be like he was before yesterday. This will set in. He won't waste his time battling to come back to settle either. Not his DNA so he will say "screw it man I need that 6th" and join a ring ready team. IMHO

What I would like to know is how much different is the nba from WWF? Seriously?

So it's ok for WWF fans to wish n hope the undertaker gets whooped up n knocked out but not for someone like the posters on here to say what they hv said about bryant though, right? Smh hypocritical!

Also same thing with Floyd mayweather and his fights. All types of folks hoping and praying someone would hurt him too! Getting "hurt" is hurt bros n you can't pick which is better.

Before you say the WWF is meant to cause career ending injuries and boxing too...no it's not! That's not the main Intent but fans stay wishing such n such wrestler gets an injury.

Sports is entertainment at the end of the day. Stop trying to equate entertainment with real life. Unless a guy goes out and tries to kill bryant with their bare hands then I don't see any harm in their thoughts of him.

If yall want to crucify someone then crucify your starting SF who INTENTIONALLY tried to hurt James harden last year with that idiotic clothesline move!

For christ sake, lock this thread up now. A man who only knows one thing has just had it taken away from him; and a team is probably not making the playoffs (definitely not making any noise). What more do you 24 hr fitness open court all-stars want???

LOL, homie is hang gliding off of Kobe's bat wings right now.

sure buddy.

ive explained this in great detail on NT over the years, and i refuse to go any further within this thread.

this is the 'OFFICIAL' NT Lakers/Kobe hate thread, let me gloat in peace.

...someone please post another dancing .gif

jeanclaude.gif

Last edited:
For christ sake, lock this thread up now. A man who only knows one thing has just had it taken away from him; and a team is probably not making the playoffs (definitely not making any noise). What more do you 24 hr fitness open court all-stars want???

Never thought grown men would cry over another mans broken foot. Some cat said he heard the news in a bar, put his drink down and went home. LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

:rofl: the imagery of that is hilarious.. what makes it funnier is that I could actually see that happening :lol:

Never thought grown men would cry over another mans broken foot. Some cat said he heard the news in a bar, put his drink down and went home. LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

I hate to agree with you but I agree with you. I'm as big a Laker/Kobe fan there's is but you would swear dude died last night the way people were acting. People on my newsfeed on fb talkin about how they were crying and how there's no need to watch basketball anymore. Don't get me wrong it sucks he's hurt but some of the responses I've seen from people is a little bit to much.

That said quiks dancing gifs are actually pretty funny.

It is the Kobe hater thread right?

Kobe fans knew they were waking into the lions den when they clicked on the thread.

The Van Damme gif and the baby crying gif has me :rofl: :rofl:

I had to check on one of my best friends who's a massive Kobe stan earlier. I could feel the utter dejection in his texts. This is a guy who in mid convo with some other dudes said "HEY, SHHH SHHH SHHH!!!" when just a picture of Kobe popped up on ESPN :lol:

Last edited:
my beef has always been
80% with Kobe
20% with the Lakers front office

meaning, for letting a snot nosed, spoiled, rookie come in, dictate, and destroy a team the Laker had what was coming to them as long as Kobe was in purple and gold.

i have no issue with thr Lakers as long as Kobe isnt on their roster.

i also have no problem with Kobe (after eating a big slice of humble pie), playing team ball and getting another ship on another team.

like i said, i was a Laker fan until Kobe showed up.

did kobe smash a family member of yours?

Lol, this thread is gold. I don't hate kobe but reading this stuff is funny. The butt hurt of the haters combined with the butt hurts of the supporters is like a perfect storm of LOL's

I've said it before but I'll say it again.

This is the Laker/Kobe HATERS thread.

If we are not allowed to post in their season thread, why are they allowed to post here?

Back
Top Bottom