Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

What is there left to hate bro? It's done. It's finished with.

Are y'all that overweight sitting in your beanbag eating some mail-order only brand of ice cream that y'all would gain enjoyment from this news? Or were your dreams so dashed from not getting that full ride to play hoop at your local community college that this news would serve as a consolation prize?

All people want to do in life is do what they love. When a grown man is crying because he can no longer do what he loves, then I think it's time to put the Martinelli's away and call it a night.

Last edited:
Kobe fans straight working with Feelings in here on some straight " I Hate This Thread, it should be Deleted" :lol:

Personally, I love this thread...

brought us back to back championships :pimp:

many feelings have been caught in this thread.

let it live.

lakersrockroll.gif

ojmbyf.gif

My friend made fun/celebrated other star injuries. Kobe is his favorite player all time. I know he feels horrible. The pain goes real deep since season almost over and no kobe in playoffs, kobe at the end of his career, lakers visit once a year. I am glad he has a taste of his own medicine. Its going to hurt him deeply and for a long time. He talked trash since he thought kobe will never get seriously injured. Im pretty sure he feels bad for it. Im happy that things blew up in his face and at the worst timing. 

My friend made fun/celebrated other star injuries. Kobe is his favorite player all time. I know he feels horrible. The pain goes real deep since season almost over and no kobe in playoffs, kobe at the end of his career, lakers visit once a year. I am glad he has a taste of his own medicine. Its going to hurt him deeply and for a long time. He talked trash since he thought kobe will never get seriously injured. Im pretty sure he feels bad for it. Im happy that things blew up in his face and at the worst timing. 

Look at the company you keep.

true. but it will be fun laughing at him and seeing him sad bc kobe is hurt. No 1 should be sad over a basketball player, it doesnt effect their lives except for watching basketball. what a loser smh.

I don't even think the "hate" is that bad.

It's not like he won't be back. Hell! I'm hearing dude might be back at beginning of next season. The lakers were either not going to make the playoffs or get swept early regardless so it's not like him being out is a big blow.

Now if a "hater" in this thread caused him to tear his Achilles then ok but it's not that serious.

That foul on Barnes when bryant slipped and tore his Achilles was pathetic tho!

Be cold Blooded if Dwight told dude to hv some sense of urgency n rush back for the playoffs or in time for next season just for kicks, lol. I have heard people coming back from this same injury in 2 months. It's a tendon but the muscle memory is still there. Hopefully none of the "haters" think this is it for bryant because if you think that, you are in a for a rude awakening. Hgh will be put to use like he's never had to before to get back.

As long as he comes back n retires on 5 rings I could not care less! He better be lucky he lasted this long with no serious injuries.

Last edited:
Hopefully this thread does what it did in 2009-10.

Dwight Howard pulling his best dikembe in 94 impression laying on the floor clutching the ball after upsetting the soni I mean thunder in game 7.

true. but it will be fun laughing at him and seeing him sad bc kobe is hurt. No 1 should be sad over a basketball player, it doesnt effect their lives except for watching basketball. what a loser smh.

I agree and disagree. It sucks to see anyone suffer a serious injury. I can't stand the cowboys but when Michael Irvin hurt his neck in Philly I felt bad for him. Some people take it to an extreme, crying and talking about how their world is crushed and even I think that's extreme even as a laker/Kobe fan.

That said, I can't cosign the dudes on here getting enjoyment from another person who aside from sports has no effect on them getting injured. I would feel the same way if Lebron got hurt and laker fans were enjoying it.

“If you look at their payroll, even if Dwight (Howard) comes back, you’ve got to ask the question: Should they amnesty Kobe?” Cuban said during an appearance on ESPN Dallas 103.3 FM’s “Ben and Skin Show.” [...]

That sounds crazy, but the Lakers are looking at ridiculous luxury tax bills if they don’t do something drastic to reduce their payroll, which is slightly more than $100 million this season and will probably be in that same range next season if Howard re-signs.

This is the last season of a dollar-for-dollar penalty for teams over the luxury tax limit ($70.307 this season). Beginning next season, the luxury tax starts at $1.50 per dollar and escalates for every $5 million a team is over.

If the Lakers are $30 million over, their luxury tax bill would be a whopping $85 million next season. If L.A. trims the payroll down to $20 million over the tax, the Lakers would still get hit with a $45 million bill. And they’d be subject to the even heavier repeater rate in 2014-15, although Steve Nash's $9.7 million salary is the only contract currently on the Lakers' books for that year. Bryant is on the books for a league-high $30.45 million salary next season, the last year of his contract.
Mark Cuban.

"I've said enough about the Lakers," Cuban said with a grin while working out on an elliptical machine. "Let's just say that when you say something bad about the Lakers, you get a ton of Twitter threats, so it's just not worth it. There is just more Twitter courage in Southern California than probably any other part of the world."
I know one NTer that was like this on twitter.
nerd.gif

"I've said enough about the Lakers," Cuban said with a grin while working out on an elliptical machine. "Let's just say that when you say something bad about the Lakers, you get a ton of Twitter threats, so it's just not worth it. There is just more Twitter courage in Southern California than probably any other part of the world."
I know one NTer that was like this on twitter. :nerd:

Twitter courage in Southern California... does he not realize the kind of Laker fans reside in the rougher parts of LA + Long Beach?

after i posted that kobe 9 picture on fb...jimmies were definitely rustled :lol:

"Damn really tho? Kobe hate all you want but this is effd up, would you clown on Shaun Livingston when he went down? Smh no effn boundaries"

HES MAD

Back
Top Bottom