[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
[quote name="sea manup"]basketball is basketball, if you have been regarded as a basketball genius throughout your career but you cant even figure out how to get 5 vets who are ready to do anything to win a ring on the same page then you're overrated as a basketball mind.

i just dont see the hype about the way he makes reads when watching the game, just look at what kobe has been doing with his teammates while he has been hurt now thats good coaching.
[/quote]This is me, not taking the bait. :smile:

*takes notes for next time the kobe argument comes up*

laugh.gif

[quote name="CP"]Game 4 2000 is the game that Shaq fouled out, on the road, in OT, in the Finals.

The biggest, of the biggest stage.

Kobe had missed game 3 with the ankle injury and we got drubbed.

He came back in game 4, and when Shaq went down, he said "no worries, I got this"

He was 20 or 21 at the time.

He went jumper in your face, jumper in your face, jumper in your face and rebound putback to close the game.

On the road.

In the Finals.

Without Shaq.

And they weren't 12 footers mind you, he was hitting top of the circle, step inside three range daggers.

Game over, series over. (effectively)

Lose that game, 2-2 series, Pacers murked us again in game 5, who knows what happens in game 6 or a game 7.

Game 4, 2000. :wink:
[/quote] man, I know that. :lol:

I'm'a have to go back and check our discussion, because clearly I missed something. I thought we were talking about Tmac, and thought that in that discussion, you were saying that game 4 in 2000 told you all you needed to know about him, like that was a reference to some epic Tracy 1st round failure.

Knowing damn well I know about Kobe's game 4 2000. Got it on tape.

^ Thank you. :lol:[quote name="CP"]TMac jokes have zero impact on me.

Game 4 2000 is all I ever need to quiet anything Tracy, ever.

Ever.

Don't care who trades what, plays with who, if this or that, nothing. That one single OT was more than Tracy mustered in his entire overrated career. Kid had two nice seasons, and a couple decent ones.
He and his cousin have the same kool aid pumpin thru their meek hearts. Athletic and skilled as all hell, but absolutely worthless when it matters most.[/quote]Yeah, I see now that those first two lines were meant to read "Kobe's gm 4 2000 makes Tracy's entire career irrelevant," but I understood those first two lines as "Tracy's game 4 2000 makes his career irrelevant."

Anyhoooo...

Last edited:
i really thought my avy was doing it. then i realized i dont even know what 'it' is after he put his spin on it :smh:

Last edited:
why are we talking about t back in here?

i wanna know more about this fresh new young rising star named steven hanson blake

let us bathe in the possibilities this diamond in the rough brings this golden laker franchise

may his threes rain on us like a freshly squeezed patrick ewing sweat towel drained to perfection to quench our laker nation thirst

god be with us all and let the land of blakes rise to the occasion

[place the spinning steve blake gif here]

Chuck Norris, Steve Blake, Jeremy Lin, and Marques Colston are all in the Octagon.

Who walks out last?

No preference in who walks out first because it's going to be produced into a movie.
They want to keep capitalizing on Linsanity so they purchased his rights for a film; Linsanity: Life in the MMA

Blu-ray bonus features: 1 on 1 tips with MMA Legend Steven Hanson Blake

Back
Top Bottom