[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
:wow:

is that the dude is the lakers gif with the chain?
jodiemeeksdealwithit.gif

Yeah, he goes by "Douchebag Lakers Fan" :lol:

Bq2Vn9W.jpg

P3zyl8Kl.jpg

OtAz4bK.jpg

Nonetheless, dude has a history of attending copious amount of games and is indeed a true laykurrzzz fan.

douche1.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: sb
You can always see that guy whenever the games are on national TV and the commentators are sitting on that sideline.

That guy = Jack levels

According to Jeff Caplan of NBA.com, Bazemore is sold on staying with the Lakers long-term. Bazemore said the following about the prospect of staying in Los Angeles while playing alongside Kobe Bryant:

"Shoot, that would be a dream come true, and with the track record he has, the body of work he has, I would be all ears. For a guy who’s been through everything he’s been through, playing half of his life in this league, winning multiple championships, why not listen? If I got to go against him every day, I know I’m not cheating myself, so I would look forward to it. In all honesty, I don’t think he’s that tough to play with. If he demands a lot, he just wants to be great. You can’t really knock that."

Bazemore :pimp:

I wish that he's still with the Lakers next season. Seems like a very passionate and a hard working player. :smokin

Last edited:
"I don’t think he’s that tough to play with. If he demands a lot, he just wants to be great. You can’t really knock that"

nerd.gif

if kobes seen as a great teammate today imagine how great he would be in the social media less 80s

nerd.gif

KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing 1m
Kobe to @RicBucher on Lakers he could envision returning next season: Gasol, Hill, Kaman, Farmar, Wes Johnson. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...would-make-sense-for-the-lakers-and-for-gasol

Not saying Kobe's out of touch, but...

Feb. 20 Kupchak: "I'm sure he’ll tell me players he’d like. If it’s in line with players we’d like to have, then it’ll have some influence."

Kaman doe? :lol:

Last edited:
From that article above (which was written by Ric Bucher, keep in mind):

In regards to what other executives think the Lakers will do

The plan, in short: sign Gasol to a gargantuan one-year deal, add a quality player with their soon-to-be lottery pick, trust that Bryant and point guard Steve Nash will be healthy and essentially go to battle next season with the squad they had hoped to have this season.

That would then allow them to wave goodbye to both Nash and Gasol at the same time, leaving only Bryant’s final $25 million on the books for the 2015-16 season and providing enough cap space to go after a combination of Rajon Rondo, Goran Dragic, Tony Parker, Kevin Love, LaMarcus Aldridge, Roy Hibbert, Marc Gasol and DeAndre Jordan. This year’s current free-agent headliners are Gasol, Dirk Nowitzki and Luol Deng—unless LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Zach Randolph and Tim Duncan exercise their escape clauses; if they don’t, the 2015 class becomes that much richer.

Pau will be one of the better bigs on the market, but it doesn't mean they should throw the money at him. One year of massive money might not seem like a big deal because they're not spending it anyway, but it would always be nicer to have the cap space in the event they need it... since they aren't gonna make noise with Pau anyway.

Last edited:
BTW, old dead guys Kobe, Nash, Pau and top 5 2014 pick = suck, lottery, which we then turn over to the Suns unless it lands in the top 5.

So, everyone should be pro tank again next year, unless you really want to help the Suns for some reason.

Is it true Adrian Wojnarowski is good friends with Kobe?
Yes, very much.
Kobe to @RicBucher on Lakers he could envision returning next season: Gasol, Hill, Kaman, Farmar, Wes Johnson. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...would-make-sense-for-the-lakers-and-for-gasol

Not saying Kobe's out of touch, but...

Feb. 20 Kupchak: "I'm sure he’ll tell me players he’d like. If it’s in line with players we’d like to have, then it’ll have some influence."

Kaman doe? :lol:
:rofl:

Get real.

I do expect Farmar and Johnson to be re-signed. I wouldn't be surprised to see Pau back either. :rolleyes

have a feeling mitch is gonna bring back pau for like 10 mil a year and say "we really believe kobe pau nash and dantoni can bring us a title if healthy"

This whole process is a mess. Even if he did waste the 2014-15 season to buy more time (which would be fine), why the God damn 25 million dollars in 2015 for the soon to be oldest player in the league by that point? :smh:

Duncan, Garnett, Nash, Ray Allen, Jermaine O'Neal, Fisher, all old dudes, all in the twilight of their careers, all make peanuts.

We pay ours 25 ******* million dollars to go on tour instead of actually trying to ******* win titles again. ****

We could have all 6 of those guys for just over 25 million. God damn it. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom