Large Jordan stock on Easybay 7-22-2014 (Opportunity to Cook)

glad they made sizes available to see and not try to build false hopes. now i can sleep in 

nike restock has to be better than eastbay crap
I wouldn't call 3 OG 1s "crap".

Yea, the majority of people are out of luck in terms of sizing, but for those of use who wear a 14 (or higher)...pretty decent lineup.

Let's hope my FTL/FA/EB streak ends tomorrow...

I wouldn't call 3 OG 1s "crap".

Yea, the majority of people are out of luck in terms of sizing, but for those of use who wear a 14 (or higher)...pretty decent lineup.

Let's hope my FTL/FA/EB streak ends tomorrow...
when i say crap i mean us normal size guys have to sit this one out. lol 

when i say crap i mean us normal size guys have to sit this one out. lol 
Yea, I hear ya.

Problem is...you normal size guys (not you specifically, just using the term "you") won't sit it out.

As @JinKazama  stated...people  will still try to cop and flip.  Even if the resell market is vastly different.  When a really hyped release is set to drop...I ALWAYS try for a 14 instead of a 13, when I really would feel more comfortable with a 13 MOST of the time (Nike/JB really needs to start producing more 13.5's like they used to).  SO much easier trying to grab a 14 than a 13, and looking through eBay on specific models, even a size different (13 to 14), prices are drastically cheaper.

I get people who sit and camp all night, and want to come away with SOMETHING to try to flip for their correct size...but size 14+ (really 15+) is going to be hard to turn a profit on, let alone trade for.

Oh well...it'll still happen.  By 7:01CST, all Royals will be in people's carts.  Nature of the beast...

Good luck all!

Yea, I hear ya.

Problem is...you normal size guys (not you specifically, just using the term "you") won't sit it out.

As @JinKazama  stated...people will still try to cop and flip.  Even if the resell market is vastly different.  When a really hyped release is set to drop...I ALWAYS try for a 14 instead of a 13, when I really would feel more comfortable with a 13 MOST of the time (Nike/JB really needs to start producing more 13.5's like they used to).  SO much easier trying to grab a 14 than a 13, and looking through eBay on specific models, even a size different (13 to 14), prices are drastically cheaper.

I get people who sit and camp all night, and want to come away with SOMETHING to try to flip for their correct size...but size 14+ (really 15+) is going to be hard to turn a profit on, let alone trade for.

Oh well...it'll still happen.  By 7:01CST, all Royals will be in people's carts.  Nature of the beast...

Good luck all!
amen on the 13.5 size, 14 leaves the toebox a little open for me and 13 is too small, my feet weird like that.

What people don't understand is that 14-15 and up are used to taking L's, LOL, because there werent enough made in that size or the shoe wasn't released in that size. We are able to move on easier than regular sizeed buyers and able resist resale prices. At least the crazy resale prices anyway.

Man I feel like I'm a true 13.5, but I'm about to do a 15 in the royal if I can make that move, just wear two socks lol. Would kinda be into a 2nd pair of black/red sz 14 to flip + cash for royal 1s in a 14.

But as stated  earlier team big foot is used to these Ls, but I'm about to just bite the bullet on some 2013 Royals off the fee

lol^^^^

but seriously i think imma shoot for another pair of concord lows.. im a size 11 aswell.. smh

Back
Top Bottom