LAST MAN ON EARTH .. New Show on FOX ... Sunday's 9:30

finished the last couple seasons
wiig's character got me crackin up :lol:

fred armisen :lol:

Fred Armisen is a truly frightening psychopath and cannibal.

That **** stopped being funny after he killed Martin Short.

Thanks to this thread, I just learned there was a new episode the last 2 Sundays. I've said it before and I'll say it again, but the advertising for this show should embarrass them. At the very least, make posts on FB and other social media sites that there's a new episode coming up, a new episode tonight, and what people thought of the episode last night and watch what happens next week.

AT ANY RATE...

'Karl' was hilarious, and obviously extremely troubling. He very well could end up being... The Last Man On Earth. :nerd:

All caught up.

That last episode from Sunday the 14th... yeesh. I mean, it's not like it's House of 1,000 Corpses dark, but when you look at where we started to where we're at now... yeesh. :blush:

Benny and the Jets :rofl:

I find myself struggling between laughing hard and being creeped the **** out by Armisen's character.

:rofl: @ that ending. Saw it coming.

Yep. :lol:

Been seeing rumblings that LMOE might get the axe after this season due to poor ratings.

Sucks because I've enjoyed this show.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine is on the chopping block too apparently. :smh:

Yep. :lol:

Been seeing rumblings that LMOE might get the axe after this season due to poor ratings.

Sucks because I've enjoyed this show.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine is on the chopping block too apparently. :smh:

I love both these shows. I feel like when New Girl comes back for the final season, if they add it to Sundays that may help the other two shows.

I think it fell off a bit when the mean cop started catching feelings. Then they went on the bisexual thing. Made it a bigger deal as if the captain isn't and hasn't been gay since ep1

These shows have no air time consistency or advertising. Same thing happened to arrested development.

I never seem to know when a new episode or airing or when they are taking 3-4 weeks off.

Man I fell of Brooklyn 99 sohard
I think it fell off a bit when the mean cop started catching feelings. Then they went on the bisexual thing. Made it a bigger deal as if the captain isn't and hasn't been gay since ep1
I don't know about any of this :lol:

I fell off before Jake went undercover or undercover in prison?

TV is dying sadly.

Jake going to prison Arc was a stretch too. Had its moments.
Chelsea peretti being away kinda hurt the show too. She was probably my 2nd favorite to holt and terry

shows are better off going the netflix, hulu, amz route
unless it's live sports/entertainment or a reality show where it doesnt take too much produce, networks and advertisers give up on sitcoms

totally forgot about the whole mexican gangsters and the rubix cube until he started playing with it :lol:

i finally caught up. The cannibal dude was so weird. i almost turned his episode off.
Todd really buggin, it's hilarious though. he bought the bag of jizz to her lol.
would love for mike to comeback.
Yo I swear I dont know how this show is still on the air, but they cancelling everything else. I still can't stop watching this train wreck tho

Back
Top Bottom