LAST MAN ON EARTH .. New Show on FOX ... Sunday's 9:30

Still early but have they hit their stride? Nothing to complain about on my end. Episode 2 looks great.

I'll have to look into things. Maybe its a new writing team?

:lol: @ hit their stride.

1st ep of the 3rd season. If it ain't funny or interesting by now the show ain't for you.

I see no change in the writing.

Pat's alive. He dead. He's alive. He dead.

:rofl: That whole ep was too much.

The messages on the wall, the extent of the lie, that staged killing of Pat :rofl:

Yep. Caught it earlier.

Tandy tazed the hell outta dude. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

just caught up on this season
totally forgot s3 started

great start to the season! :lol:

Phil got dumb annoying this ep.

Melissa is broken :lol:

:lol: @ burning down San Francisco.

Wanting to move to Tampa :rofl:

^ I was going back and forth between TWD w/ my girl, getting my lil dude to bed, making myself some grub, and Last Man. When he said it looked like SF burned down from natural causes and the screen showed "2 Years Earlier", was it him? I barely caught a glimpse.

:lol: @ hit their stride.

1st ep of the 3rd season. If it ain't funny or interesting by now the show ain't for you.

I see no change in the writing.
Annoying Tandy is not funny to me. I thought they were onto something when it all didnt revolve around him the first couple of episodes.. But nothing has changed.

^ I was going back and forth between TWD w/ my girl, getting my lil dude to bed, making myself some grub, and Last Man. When he said it looked like SF burned down from natural causes and the screen showed "2 Years Earlier", was it him? I barely caught a glimpse.
He went in to a fireworks factory, set off all of the fireworks inside and then drove away as he admired how fireworks managed to burn through the building and light up the sky which led to most of San Fran being burned down :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: This ep has such a kid inna candy store dumb humor to it.

Accusing Louis :lol: Phil with the whole usually ppl just #1 or #2 in a cup and deal with it in the morning :rofl:

Todd buggin with the soap! :rofl: :rofl: Phil was digging in their thoroughly :lol:

Carol bent over in that stockade though :evil:

Melissa lost it.

SOLID episode tonight.

Jesus H. Christ, Phil is annoying af and all the way outta line so many times. 
laugh.gif

Phil consistently crosses the line. Tasing dude again :lol:

That weird as **** Shawshank Redemption xxx role play with Melissa and Todd though :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So nasty and so weird. The impressions :lol: Andy and Red making a baby :rofl:

Last edited:
Phil consistently crosses the line. Tasing dude again :lol:

That weird as **** Shawshank Redemption xxx role play with Melissa and Todd though :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So nasty and so weird. The impressions :lol: Andy and Red making a baby :rofl:

The whole Melissa dug out tho. :lol:

Pretty grim ep. There weren't any lol laughs.

Crazy Melissa and a possibly dead Carol (she gave up too quick if you ask me and was dumb to shoot inside the elevator, should've just shot the roomba).

Always forget this show has a thread
Was a pretty solid season so far. Why they gotta do melissa like that though

Pretty grim ep. There weren't any lol laughs.

Crazy Melissa and a possibly dead Carol (she gave up too quick if you ask me and was dumb to shoot inside the elevator, should've just shot the roomba).

This show used to be funny. I think I'm done at this point. Season finale was trash.

Back
Top Bottom