LC Jordan 1 X Fragment

yup looks legit to me. The only thing that is minor that looks slightly off to me is the toebox might be because it's a big size and probably doesn't have a cardboard insert, but everything checks out. 

shape is on point, frag logo is small, leather has a matte finish, lace bag and soles are on point. 100% Legit

100% legit, back of shoes has excellent hour glass shape

good to go fam!
thanks man, $850 so i was a little worried
nerd.gif

Legit bro!! [emoji]128077[/emoji]
appreciate it man
Need pic of tag , shape looks off

yup looks legit to me. The only thing that is minor that looks slightly off to me is the toebox might be because it's a big size and probably doesn't have a cardboard insert, but everything checks out. 
size 10 and does have inserts

shape is on point, frag logo is small, leather has a matte finish, lace bag and soles are on point. 100% Legit
thanks for checking

Some people say the 99999999's on tags are samples etc, given to ball players yada yada yada, imo they are fake and would AVOID at all costs

Don't think it matters but the end production date for mine are 9/11/14 & these are straight from NDC.

Everyone saying legit is a fool,
9999999999's on tags are fake
beat me to it.
9999999999 is a major red flag
Some people say the 99999999's on tags are samples etc, given to ball players yada yada yada, imo they are fake and would AVOID at all costs

Come on guys..The shoes are legit, All 9's are samples of sort I believe they are promotional pairs( celebs, people who are seeded etc.)..Everything checks out to me here OP, Im saying 100% Legit promo pair...I cant say for certain, but I THINK they are the 1st small run of pairs produced for market..They check um out, make any MINOR changes if needed(would explain MINOR differences than other RD pairs).Then they proceed to make the mass run. Then they probably give them away for people to get them out there. Lets put it like this, they would be the TRUE legit early releases...Ive definitely seen the all 9 tags a few times and Most if not all of those pairs checked out as well..

http://niketalk.com/t/527316/legit-check-air-jordan-1-retro-black-royal

Last edited:
Come on guys..The shoes are legit, All 9's are samples of sort I believe they are promotional pairs( celebs, people who are seeded etc.)..Everything checks out to me here OP, Im saying 100% Legit promo pair...I cant say for certain, but I THINK they are the 1st small run of pairs produced for market..They check um out, make any MINOR changes if needed(would explain MINOR differences than other RD pairs).Then they proceed to make the mass run. Then they probably give them away for people to get them out there. Lets put it like this, they would be the TRUE legit early releases...Ive definitely seen the all 9 tags a few times and Most if not all of those pairs checked out as well..

http://niketalk.com/t/527316/legit-check-air-jordan-1-retro-black-royal

I appreciate it and all the responses.

I'm leaning towards legit after comparing them to recent 1s (dsm, shadow, NYC, gym red, laser) and they check out.
These convos are great, and a big reason why NT is my go-to

These look good to me, I don't see anything wrong with the shape, it's spot on to what it should be with frags toe looks good frag logo is good leather looks the way it should with the creasing. These are legit man.

Echoing what other contributors have said, these look perfectly fine aside from that tag. Sorry I cant help out anymore as Ive never had the privilege of dealing or owning sample/99999999 pairs. But honestly based off the mold and quality alone, theres no doubt that these were made by the same people who produced the retail pairs.

These look good to me, I don't see anything wrong with the shape, it's spot on to what it should be with frags toe looks good frag logo is good leather looks the way it should with the creasing. These are legit man.
thanks for taking a look man!
These look legit to me. If it's only the 999, I'd call/mail Nike about it.
hate nike cs but may do this, thanks!

Echoing what other contributors have said, these look perfectly fine aside from that tag. Sorry I cant help out anymore as Ive never had the privilege of dealing or owning sample/99999999 pairs. But honestly based off the mold and quality alone, theres no doubt that these were made by the same people who produced the retail pairs.
yea, it's a fine line these days with the way these are being made. thanks for your help

These look legit to me homie. Sorry for the late response.

Pull the trigger if you havent yet

Back
Top Bottom