LC Jordan 6 Motorsport

Hello NT, I purchased this pair from a seller on eBay. He claimed the shoes were authentic and purchased overseas. I know they did release in Asia, but I want to make sure this pair is authentic. The seller tried removing the stickers inside the shoe, as you can see in on of the pictures below. I took a lot of pictures of the shoes to get a better and more accurate response. If more pictures are need, or if different angels will help out, please let me know and I will upload new pictures. 

i got the exact same pair bro...and i was questioning the same ****...my box is the same and all the asian stickers as well so I'm going to be playing this thread close to see what NT has got to say

As far as Jordan 6s, these look legit! Have no knowledge on the Asian box and tags though. 

As far as Jordan 6s, these look legit! Have no knowledge on the Asian box and tags though. 
They look good to me as well, but I'm no expert on 6s or Asia releases. Thank you for the comment.

Last edited:
I'd like to add that I noticed a flaw in the shoe. I don't expect it to be flawless, because I know that's impossible, but I just wanted to point it out. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom