LC on 2009 Jordan 11 Space Jam

for some reason the sole looks off to me. try and embed the pictures too so people who check these for you don't have to download every image.

for some reason the sole looks off to me. try and embed the pictures too so people who check these for you don't have to download every image.

Sorry was rushing when I created this thred. paid $310 shipped. Now on the hunt for a box sz 12 lol

Embed.

I dont want to create a new thread. Whats the value of these without the box? I thought it was a great deal for DS pair shipped $310.

Last edited:
Does no one notice the wrong shoe trees? No box either? I wouldn't pay more than 280 for them. The shoes itself look good with very minimal yellowing which is kinda scary. Those shoe trees bother me too. Even though the shoes look legit I wouldn't feel confident to pay that much for SJ's with no og anything.

Anyone else?

Settled for no box because I have been searching for a legit pair at the right price for a minute.
Figured I saved atleast $50 for no box.

Last edited:
Not too bad if you're gonna wear them. OG box and everything really takes away value for me regardless though IMO. But nice pick up OP

Not too bad if you're gonna wear them. OG box and everything really takes away value for me regardless though IMO. But nice pick up OP

Thanks! Yea didnt seem like a big deal no box and all since ill be rocking these.

I would hate to bump up this old thread but I am trying to get rid of these and the potential customer is having second thoughts on the authenticity. The main thing he is pointing out is that there is no blue stamp beneath the insole. When we pulled the insole we didnt even see blue ink. Is this true or are there legit pairs that came with no stamp? I have searched endlessly to find a thread that has addressed this. Any help is appreciated.

I would hate to bump up this old thread but I am trying to get rid of these and the potential customer is having second thoughts on the authenticity. The main thing he is pointing out is that there is no blue stamp beneath the insole. When we pulled the insole we didnt even see blue ink. Is this true or are there legit pairs that came with no stamp? I have searched endlessly to find a thread that has addressed this. Any help is appreciated.
Can you take new pictures that show the sole, collars, sides, heel shot, beneath the insole, and toecaps? They look legit from the initial pics you posted, but the lack of box and minimal yellowing on the soles is suspicious.

100% Legit. Stamps are not necessarily always there.. The shoes show all signs of them being legit.

Back
Top Bottom