LC on Black Cement 3s fellas?!?

Thanks for clicking and helping me out. Inexperianced in spotting fakes to say the least. http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1009463/width/350/height/700[IMG]
[GALLERY="media, 1009461"][/GALLERY][GALLERY="media, 1009468"][/GALLERY]

Receipt or not, I'm suspect as Hell.

Last edited:
Done and done. Gotta say, having a community if sneaker heads looking out for eachother is awesome, thanks again!

Dropped 395 shipped on these. Gonna wear the living Hell out of them. Supposedly brand new. I'm cool with that price. Can't believe I just paid 395 for some shoes though, that's crazy. Definitely will be selling my 5s to rationalize what I just did.

Yolo

Dropped 395 shipped on these. Gonna wear the living Hell out of them. Supposedly brand new. I'm cool with that price. Can't believe I just paid 395 for some shoes though, that's crazy. Definitely will be selling my 5s to rationalize what I just did.

Yolo
400 really aint that bad. Id prob pay that for these. Id like to get them for round 325-350 tho. These are arguably the greatest Js of all time to some folks. I know theyre at the top or near the top of my list. Ahead of the WC3s to me.

Wth, I been trying to sell my pair for $180, no bites. Not DS, but it's like 9/10.

Maybe I'm missing something?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom