LC On Jordan 5 Quai 54 (New Edit-better pictures @ TIMMYBRIXXX -check #26)

Hey there....first time post here...so first of all hey to everyone...help much appreciated...got these quais from a trade...seems to me, that at least on on the shoes is at least b-grade or gm or whatever to call it...stitching of the quai logo differs from one to the other shoe...also the depth of the groove on the tongue (around the jumpman and the horizontal lines differ from one another...so, what you guys say about it...PS: the green on the picture seems more greenish than it is in reality...

Last edited:
These look good to me. Material looks correct, netting is nice and milky, and tongue looks how it should. Might want a second opition on these. The lighting makes it a bit harder to assess.

Finally a legit pair. Mesh looks on point as well as the tongue, sole, and jump man on back

thank you so far...what me made the nervous is that the stitching of the logo is more accurate and also thicker on one shoe...the second thing is that that lining around the jumpman and also the horizontal lines are deeper on one tongue...so maybe one of em is faked...

Legit. Material looks correct, the jumpman looks nice and centered, and there are curves on the tongue, not flat lines.

just for the info...pics are showing pics of right and left shoe...i wonder why the quality of the stitching is different from one another...and like i said...what about the deepth of the groove on the tongue (around jumpman and horizontal lining)...is a lot deeper on the one shoe....should i post more detailed pics?

To illustrate what I am talking about, I added to pictures, which show a comparision between the right and left shoe...

Did you take those pix in a closet? Honestly with how good the reps are of these I am gonna ask that you retake most of these photos in better lighting.. outside if possible.. 99% of these out there are fakes.

If you focus on my last post with the pictures, one should be able to see that the depth of edging around the jumpman and the horizontal lining is deeper on one shoe...you know what i am talking about?

Legit!

- Has the milky netting

- Tumbled leather, a lot of fakes i've seen skip this part

- The stitching on the shoe looks for how a 5 should

- Jumpman on the tongue is centered

If you focus on my last post with the pictures, one should be able to see that the depth of edging around the jumpman and the horizontal lining is deeper on one shoe...you know what i am talking about?
I see what you're talking about. I went to look at some of my Jordan 5s from different years and they all appear to have the same depth as the one on the left picture. Maybe the one that's deeper just has a defect. Looking at the shoe as a whole, the quality looks great, and I would still say these are legit. By any chance, are these B grades? 

any more opinions, especially regarding the comparison pictures in post #8 and the different depth?

thx so far and sry for bumping again..
but any opinion regarding the different depth of the lining on the tongue?

Alright...better pictures now...can one see the difference between the right and the left shoe...in terms of stitching and depth of the lining around jumpman and horizontal lining...the curves on the tobgue are also more puffy

Last edited:
Bro those are 100% legit, I've double checked with my legit pair and i've got some stitching differences between left and right shoe too, mostly on the quai 54 logo where the ball linings seem closer on my right pair.

Loads of fakes around but that pair is legit :wink:

hey raph...thx for checking...you also checked your tongues on both of your shoes? since one of the shoes has some thicker more puffy curves than the other and also the lining around the jumpman is deeper on the left shoe compared to the right...this worries me the most...

Bro here are pix of my tongues.

Please note that I wear my shoes so if yours's DS it might be slightly different.
Yours look deeper indeed but honestly I think it's just a quality issue and doesn't mean you have a fake pair.

Also fyi, if a pair is B grade you would have a B handwritten on the tag inside of the shoe.

My friend.. 1st.. you are trying to get a LC for one of the most knocked off AJs on the planet..2.. your pix as a whole are horrible.. It seems you are so concerned with the lines on a tongue you are having a hard time following simple directions..

TAKE BETTER PIX OF THE ENTIRE SHOES, BOX LABELS, ETC. OUTSIDE OR IN GOOD LIGHT!.. For God's sake!..We need to see the whole shoe and many angles to determine authenticity.. ALL of your 1st set of pix are in the dark or super zoomed in on some other thing etc.. The tongues here are not as major of a concern as you may think..It's the shoes as a whole that need to be LCed not just the tongues man..

Couple things I've noticed.. the heel cut seems to be different material between the 2 shoes.. One looks tumbled which is correct. the other does not.. It looks like the fire red leather IMO from your images..

Other things that may help determine.. What was the trade? What was the value placed on these in the trade etc.

Last edited:
My friend.. 1st.. you are trying to get a LC for one of the most knocked off AJs on the planet..2.. your pix as a whole are horrible.. It seems you are so concerned with the lines on a tongue you are having a hard time following simple directions..

TAKE BETTER PIX OF THE ENTIRE SHOES, BOX LABELS, ETC. OUTSIDE OR IN GOOD LIGHT!.. For God's sake!..We need to see the whole shoe and many angles to determine authenticity.. ALL of your 1st set of pix are in the dark or super zoomed in on some other thing etc.. The tongues here are not as major of a concern as you may think..It's the shoes as a whole that need to be LCed not just the tongues man..

Couple things I've noticed.. the heel cut seems to be different material between the 2 shoes.. One looks tumbled which is correct. the other does not.. It looks like the fire red leather IMO from your images..

Other things that may help determine.. What was the trade? What was the value placed on these in the trade etc.
op listen to him. Take the pictures and post them the best you can.  This guy Timmy is one of the best and most helpful on here. 

Back
Top Bottom