Lebanese basketball player scores 113 points in a single FIBA game Vol. Akksanity

fog

Well, I'll be damned...
eek.gif
Raptors need to sign this dude.

Mohammad-El-Akkari-has-apparently-made-history.-Photo-courtesy-of-www.fibaasia.net_.jpg

From FIBAAsia.net:
Akkari reeled in an incredible 32 three-pointers out of 59 attempts in an overall 40/69 field shooting and a solitary free-throw.

"Thank God for this performance. I think it's all a result of my practice," Akkari said from [the] team bus on his way back to Tripoli.

"I also want to thank my coach for letting me play that long and all my teammates for helping," he added. [...]

Akkari's American teammate Austin Johnson too was all praise for him.

"He was awesome tonight. He starting out shooting the ball very well and just continued to go. Our team realized that he was on fire so we kept feeding him the ball. Congrats to Akkari on a record-setting night. He deserves it from the way he works and stays focused," Johnson said.

Cot damn! I was expecting some tall +*$ dude not a guard. We need a video of this performance.

32/59 from the trey line is absolute silly in a organized game.

NBA2k with 3's on 99 word to Jr Smith

His teamates must have been forming an offensive line though. My man just shooting out the pocket with no dambs to give
30t6p3b.gif

What n thee world... i dont eem know how this coulda went down...

Maybe the other squad sent out special olympians? Does look like dude tryna check him rockin aasics
laugh.gif
Edit: after further inspection they look like silver kobe vi... how u let a dude hit 40 trey balls on u n some kobes...
sick.gif

us lebanese people love our 3 balls, nothing else , always need to get the most points with a shot at all times, best broooo

Back
Top Bottom