LeBron 21

I like these, and I usually hate LeBrons. Because I like them, everyone on this thread has to like them.

I believe the severity of ankle sprains to be higher with lows based on the sprains I’ve had over the years. Can’t use nba players as a good example since they get taped up.

Instead we should use you as an example?

Maybe you need to use ankle braces Steph and it's you.

Everyone from rec league to high school and college use lows and it's all the brands. Steph's even come in low/mid.

Instead we should use you as an example?

Maybe you need to use ankle braces Steph and it's you.

Everyone from rec league to high school and college use lows and it's all the brands. Steph's even come in low/mid.

didn't say that. and I'm not saying we shouldn't ball in lows. I still do. people should just think for themselves and make their own decision based on their experiences.

All of you made valid points regarding the use of lows for BB. My personal opinion is that there is a higher risk of injury for LeBron based on his weight, explosiveness, and the torque he generates in lows versus mids. Yes, he played in lows last year, and he also had the right foot injury in March.
The LB21 is an impressive sneaker with lock down tech, so I'm hoping he'll stay healthy.

Back
Top Bottom