LeBron 21

I mean for someone who couldn’t stop teasing them. It is strange that after the unveiling he decided to put them away in favor of the NXXT

But hey like y’all said. It’s all good. NXXT szn 21 loading

I mean for someone who couldn’t stop teasing them. It is strange that after the unveiling he decided to put them away in favor of the NXXT

But hey like y’all said. It’s all good. NXXT szn 21 loading
I know we’ll never know, but I wonder what the cushioning setup is in HIS NXXT’s for him to keep coming back to them? It’s certainly not that thin mess offered to us in stores. He would start games in the 20’s and go right back to the NXXT’s.

I know we’ll never know, but I wonder what the cushioning setup is in HIS NXXT’s for him to keep coming back to them? It’s certainly not that thin mess offered to us in stores. He would start games in the 20’s and go right back to the NXXT’s.

or it could be that nike just has too many nxxt's sitting and needs him to keep wearing them

Just saw this inside the box. I feel like the theme of box and this is like seashell or a clam

Attachments

• IMG_0858.jpeg
    IMG_0858.jpeg
    306.2 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_0859.jpeg
    IMG_0859.jpeg
    361.4 KB · Views: 440
Didn't know the KD 15 were that popular.

Lebron definetly made a comeback in popularity with the 20. Before it used to just Lebron and Eric Bledsoe. With Robert Williams still wearing the 17 :lol:

TPU shank.. downgrade from 20. That's what the NXXT had, and the 20 with a carbon fiber shank

React is pretty nice out the box... plus I imagine players had access to more customizable/team bank options with the PG 6, something I don't recall seeing with the 20's.

PG and Kyrie line had kinda evolved into the best all-around, best value for the dollar kinda line...wonder who's going to take over that lane at Nike now that those two sigs won't be around anymore

React is pretty nice out the box... plus I imagine players had access to more customizable/team bank options with the PG 6, something I don't recall seeing with the 20's.

PG and Kyrie line had kinda evolved into the best all-around, best value for the dollar kinda line...wonder who's going to take over that lane at Nike now that those two sigs won't be around anymore
Prob Ja or Book’s line.

Yeah I didn't see that many players wearing PG 6's.

It was probably just one player who wore them for 29 thousand minutes

1695392852623.gif

also could've been the scrubs who get no time on the court and can't afford resell prices for kobes

I saw plenty of PG's. It was the first pair of kicks he had that I saw that many players wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom