LeBron 21

You opinion is your opinion but the lakers literally made the conference finals after the Westbrook trade, and most people disagree that the 21s are better. magic, really?😂
If "most people" like the 20s more that is coo and their choice.

My point is that it was not ALL Westbrook's fault and grown men getting paid millions who didn't even play close to all the games using him as a scapegoat is weak and pathetic. Same thing when it comes to the cowgirls.

Yep, Magic. Y'all act like dude was some bum or something.

Magic had Kareem, who is arguably the Goat or top 10. Probably but Lebron, Bill Russell, Kobe at 2.

Lebron 21 is not more popular than the Lebron XX
Kareem was old. Magic made him and everyone else better.

However I can understand your reasoning in regards to your list.

As well bron had super teams, D. Wade is the 3rd greatest 2 guard. Kyrie has the greatest handles of all time and can get buckets whenever he wants.

Again I never said the 21 is more popular. I was saying which I felt is better and why.

Last edited:
My point is that it was not ALL Westbrook's fault and grown men getting paid millions who didn't even play close to all the games using him as a scapegoat is weak and pathetic.

1707194408985.gif

We’re here in the LEBRON 21 thread to talk about the shoes. Come on now buddy…

1707194408985.gif

We’re here in the LEBRON 21 thread to talk about the shoes. Come on now buddy…
The irony and funny you chose to use steven a, who he himself had to eat his words along with his sheep like crew.

You are correct we are in the 21 thread and I spoke on the shoes. I also spoke on why it is hard for me to want to get them.

As I have said multiple times before, make sure you keep the same energy when everyone (even the usuals who get a pass) when it comes to speaking on something "different", best believe I am definitely NOT the FIRST or the LAST to do so.

Last edited:
Dude cluttering up the thread :lol:
Just like you and everyone else.

Then again I actually spoke on the shoes and why I feel the way I feel about them. So how is that "cluttering"? We ALL talk about what so and so did in shoes, or what movie and TV shows shoes are in that caused us to buy certain shoes, so the same can be said as to why we don't want to buy certain shoes.

Main reason you said you haven’t purchased was because of Westbrook. But left out the part where there were immediately better last year after the trade and went on to the Western Conference finals.

You’re making it completely not about the shoes because your feelings were hurt about Westbrook. So yes, your allowed to speak on it, but don’t be surprised when you get some pushback on this foolishness.

Main reason you said you haven’t purchased was because of Westbrook. But left out the part where there were immediately better last year after the trade and went on to the Western Conference finals.

You’re making it completely not about the shoes because your feelings were hurt about Westbrook. So yes, your allowed to speak on it, but don’t be surprised when you get some pushback on this foolishness.
I said the double standards as a whole, along with other reasons.

I even said that there are 2 to 3 colorways that are kinda tempting to get.

Haha, my feelings ain't hurt, non of these teams are paying me. Just annoyed when grown men and women too, blame and use others as scapegoats cover up for the very same things they are doing if not worst.

It's no different when we choose to not support a company or someone for whatever reasons.

No foolishness here though.

Obviously
You are correct we are in the 21 thread and I spoke on the shoes. I also spoke on why it is hard for me to want to get them.
Okay man… thanks for sharing.

Now that’s out the way, we still don’t care.

The energy will always be the same… Have a good one!

Back to the shoes.

Obviously

Okay man… thanks for sharing.

Now that’s out the way, we still don’t care.

The energy will always be the same… Have a good one!

Back to the shoes.
If y'all "didn't care", then y'all would not have responded with negative energy.

Energy most def NOT the same.

Considering that I never stopped talking about the shoes, can't really get "back" to them.

WE CANNOT AND WILL NOT ACT LIKE WESTBROOK WASNT SHOOTING OFF THE TOP OF THE BACKBOARD IN CLUTCH SITUATIONS THEN SITTING IN POSTGAMES ACTING LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED. Wasn’t right that they scapegoated him but he brought it upon himself. Bricking off the shot clock talking about “they wasn’t laughing the last 10+ years” like bro what does that have to do with that brick you just threw up.

Like fam get you some Brons it ain’t that deep.

We can’t forget the, “let’s go out there and have fun” line they caught on tape in the locker room last season :lol:

WE CANNOT AND WILL NOT ACT LIKE WESTBROOK WASNT SHOOTING OFF THE TOP OF THE BACKBOARD IN CLUTCH SITUATIONS THEN SITTING IN POSTGAMES ACTING LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED. Wasn’t right that they scapegoated him but he brought it upon himself. Bricking off the shot clock talking about “they wasn’t laughing the last 10+ years” like bro what does that have to do with that brick you just threw up.

Like fam get you some Brons it ain’t that deep.
Yeah, he did that.

How about ad getting paid to sit in street clothes, because he stays getting hurt?

Or bron having off nights, and making bad plays in clutch? Also getting paid to take many nights off not playing in many games.

I got some many brons already and going back to the OG 1s. Lol!

We can’t forget the, “let’s go out ther e and have fun” line they caught on tape in the locker room last season :lol:
Yep and just like Iverson's practice comment it was taken out of context. Then again bron said the same thing about fun, made excuses for reaves and others missing shots and everyone was on board with it. Again, double standards. 🤣

Yeah, he did that.

How about ad getting paid to sit in street clothes, because he stays getting hurt?

Or bron having off nights, and making bad plays in clutch? Also getting paid to take many nights off not playing in many games.

I got some many brons already and going back to the OG 1s. Lol!
1. Ad “street clothes” became a laughing stock and has played most games This year which nobody cares that he is healthy he shouldn’t be getting credit for showing up to work but people still holding on to it.
2. Everybody in the league has made bad plays in the clutch in their career, but even with that bron stepped up to the podium and took the heat every time. Good game or bad.
3. Westbrooks numbers on paper were good. But for every bad game he had he acted like it just didn’t happen. And that was the bigger issue. No accountability. Man was looking us dead in the eye after crucial airballs saying he had a good game. Cause he had 16 8 8 while being absolutely unplayable in the 4th.

I like the Brodie but that’s what frustrated me the most. His unwillingness to just say “my bad”.

Last edited:
1. Ad “street clothes” became a laughing stock and has played most games This year which nobody cares that he is healthy he shouldn’t be getting credit for showing up to work but people still holding on to it.
2. Everybody in the league has made bad plays in the clutch in their career, but even with that bron stepped up to the podium and took the heat every time. Good game or bad.
3. Westbrooks numbers on paper were good. But for every bad game he had he acted like it just didn’t happen. And that was the bigger issue. No accountability. Man was looking us dead in the eye after crucial airballs saying he had a good game. Cause he had 16 8 8 while being absolutely unplayable in the 4th.

I like the Brodie but that’s what frustrated me the most. His unwillingness to just say “my bad”.
ADVERTISEMENT​
Brodie took heat for and from the whole team, even the players he encouraged.

Bron dodges heat like crazy, but if they win it was because of him, kinda like the treatment brady got in the NFL.

Remember because of Westbrook's great pass to bron, (while street clothes was on the bench pouting) he is forever connected to bron breaking the scoring record! 🤣

Again, although kinda underwhelming colorways and color placement (outside of maybe 3) I like the 21s design better than the 20s. As I said in the 20s thread, although decent, the 20s would've been way better without the double swoosh, hence the NXXT being a better looking shoe.

These and the abelones will be the two pairs I acquire. Price tag I want to pay for both is $100-$120 each.
Those queen ones are put together well.

I know it is somewhere on here, but what are the Stormtroopers looking pair officially called?

Hopefully we don’t see this little mermaid/blue planet crap again in future models.

Man, I paid resale for some Kobes now I gotta chill lol.
Lebron prices are really tanking though. I'll wait another month for better deals.

Back
Top Bottom