Lebron 7 Red Carpet Price Check Legit Check

I have these Lebron 7 Red Carpet size 12 DS and i would like to know a price for them and if they are legit. Reason i ask if there legit is both red laces say Lebron while the black laces that come with them say Lebron and the other James how its supposed to. I dont know if it was an error or something. All help is appreciated thanks.

Thanks bro what would you value them at? I've been seeing crazy prices being thrown all over the place just want to know what's a reasonable number.

Honestly, I'm not sure about prices since I don't keep up with sneakers that much nowadays. But if you just search them on ebay and come up with a avg it should give you a rough estimate.

A fair average price for a DS pair I would say $450 - $550 range. Ebay prices on the other hand is rediculous going around $700 - $750.

Your pair is very much legit. As far as the laces go, I'm not sure. I'd have to check my pair to see whats up.

Last edited:
Thanks man I really appreciate your help. The lace thing is weird I'm assuming it's a factory defect since one lace is supposed to say lebron and the other james like the black ones it has.

Thanks man I really appreciate your help. The lace thing is weird I'm assuming it's a factory defect since one lace is supposed to say lebron and the other james like the black ones it has.

Glad to help brotha!

A fair average price for a DS pair I would say $450 - $550 range. Ebay prices on the other hand is rediculous going around $700 - $750.

Your pair is very much legit. As far as the laces go, I'm not sure. I'd have to check my pair to see whats up.
Those are legit bruh. Crazy how prices have went up. I copped a DS pair for 250 shipped. MAJOR MAJOR come up seeing how high the prices are now.

I think i will hold on to my pair for a bit seeing since the amount of pairs are running out. Maybe i can get a bit more later.

Back
Top Bottom